Cheap, but a little bit of a fish smell

Posted by Reviewer2583232 on Aug 21, 2010

The fish smell goes down over time, but is worse than another fish oil product that I had.

they are okay

Posted by Reviewer1351526 on Jun 26, 2010

I ordered them because compared to others, they were a good buy. The only thing I don't like about them, you do get a fishy taste within an hour after you take one.

good

Posted by Reviewer3118700 on Apr 29, 2010

good

good product

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Oct 15, 2009

I stopped taking these for a while and noticed my hair and nails were awful, not to mention my skin, so I am back on them.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2386131 on Jul 28, 2009

I just started using this product recently. I'm not sure I can speak for the full benefits yet. I have heart issues, so I'm hoping this will make a difference in my heart health. I've heard some Omega3 capsules cause you to burp up fish oil later, and that was a concern for me buying this product. However, that didn't happen with this product. I find it easy to take with no side effects.

Great oil, shame about the gel caps

Posted by Reviewer3099908 on Jul 26, 2009

I suffer from migraine associated vertigo and these gel caps triggered it all off. Apparently they are manufactured with MSG. Whatever it is, I emptied out the oil minus the gel cap and it was fine. It's a very good ratio of DHA:EPA.

Review of RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer1191770 on Mar 04, 2009

Impossible for me to review. I have to take Consumer Labs at their word that the product is what it says it is and does what it says it does. I have little confidence in testimonials, covering a short time span. Better would be a double-blind study with several thousand subjects, verifying improvement in serum lipids compared with a placebo group at least three-month intervals, until stable.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1671351 on Nov 14, 2008

I haven't taken them long enough to make a comment yet.

unknown results

Posted by Reviewer1172234 on Apr 23, 2008

is difficult to tell if they make a big difference only way is stop and wait 1 year which I have no intention of doing. I'm just going by research and gut feel

A D Lawrance

Posted by Reviewer1217437 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used these for three years now and find them good quality and value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »