dreadful service

Posted by Reviewer2272546 on Jan 11, 2013

Great product but i won't be ordering it again from iherb to save money. International shipping and handling is apparently free over a certain amount. Don't be fooled. I had my order shipped to the UK and had custom duties of the equivalent of $25.00 I had no choice in paying this. The post office held my package until I paid the custom duties. I would never have ordered knowing this. For anyone using this service to ship internationally, think again. When I contacted iherb they said it's nothing to do with them. Read the tiny print before ordering is my advice.

More alert

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 09, 2012

My husband and I have been taking this for 3 months now (but stopped because the recent iHerb purchase has not arrive after 3rd weeks and we are out of it), and there has been noticeable improvement in mind alertness. We run our own businesses, and tend to overwork ourselves out. Ever since we start to take this RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA/DHA, we find ourselves able to focus better despite multi-tasking. Not sure if it helps with other areas, but we are continuing to take this.

Way too big

Posted by Reviewer3250552 on Dec 27, 2011

I'm sure they are fine but I have someone on standby to give me the Heimlich maneuver when I take one

Fish burps

Posted by Reviewer2769208 on Mar 20, 2014

I was not at all happy with this fish oil. I kept burping a really nasty fish taste most of the day. Bought a different, cheaper brand and haven't had any problems.

RANCID

Posted by 5423764431302378991 on Nov 11, 2013

ive had fish oil for more than 10 years, this is probably one of the worst, and the only one which causes fish burps for me. NO THANK YOU.

great ratios of DHA/EPA and great price

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Feb 10, 2007

This has the best ratios and highest amounts of DHA/EPA I've seen. When you buy it in the 240 softgel bulk package it's a great price too!

very good

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

It keeps my bowel movement regularly.

For Chronic Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Feb 07, 2012

This is one of the essentials in my quest to quite Fibromyalgia and Chronic Inflammation from 38 years of spinal stenosis.

A D Lawrance

Posted by Reviewer1217437 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used these for three years now and find them good quality and value.

Poor quality, high price

Posted by 5350772765654597242 on Mar 03, 2015

I ordered 2 x 240 softgel bottles by some friends recommendation and was greatly disappointed. "Pharmaceutical grade oil" couldnt be more misleading advertising. The horrible rancid fishy smell that filled my lungs after first time opening the sealed bottle and continuous long lasting fishy burbs indicated this also. Ive had similar fishy burbs before only from the cheapest 5$/bottle oils, but this is over 30$! I had to stop taking these pretty quick and ordered Nordic Naturals Ultimate and wasnt disappointed. The claims on their bottle are actually real.