New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 2072 reviews

Omega 3 Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1267499 on Jun 27, 2011

They work great, it leaves no fishy after taste.

Great with some reservations

Posted by Reviewer1972984 on Feb 16, 2010

For dogs - absolutely great for sry itchy skin For myself suffering from rheumatpid, fibromyalgia and depression, this has done wonders for my joints and mood..As a woman i get to like the fact that my skin, hair and nails look so better and healthy after intake. For my husband who has high triglycerides, he started only recently. He hates the burp. If his cholestrol level goes down he might stick to this otherwise i will have to make him try fish/flax combo which i have taken with no fish burps. Wonderful product on the whole for many purposes. Thanks!

Fishy burps and not as good as others

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Aug 29, 2011

Tried these because they were more affordable, but they did not work as well for me as other products that were more expensive. I will go back to my Life Extension Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract!!!

Rancid!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Jan 14, 2009

Have been taking this product for many months. Used Carlson's for years but find this product to be even better. Very cost effective and overall outstanding product.