Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 2015 reviews

Top quality fish oil!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is one of the few fish oil products that are pharmaceutical grade (top quality). I use this brand now that I am pregnant. I find that fish oil helps me a lot with my mood, my menstrual cycle and also (most importantly) with my skin and hair! I believe it's kind of a magic pill! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great with some reservations

Posted by Reviewer1972984 on Feb 16, 2010

For dogs - absolutely great for sry itchy skin For myself suffering from rheumatpid, fibromyalgia and depression, this has done wonders for my joints and mood..As a woman i get to like the fact that my skin, hair and nails look so better and healthy after intake. For my husband who has high triglycerides, he started only recently. He hates the burp. If his cholestrol level goes down he might stick to this otherwise i will have to make him try fish/flax combo which i have taken with no fish burps. Wonderful product on the whole for many purposes. Thanks!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Jan 14, 2009

Have been taking this product for many months. Used Carlson's for years but find this product to be even better. Very cost effective and overall outstanding product.

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Fishy burps and not as good as others

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Aug 29, 2011

Tried these because they were more affordable, but they did not work as well for me as other products that were more expensive. I will go back to my Life Extension Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract!!!