Why I use NF Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1173018 on Oct 19, 2007

Higher potency EPA and DHA for a reasonable price. Low allergen and free of contaminants. One star removed for use of soy.

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Posted by Reviewer1583621 on Oct 23, 2007

I was very pleased with the response and quick delivery of my order. Have been ordering Omega 3 from iHerb for quite a few years, they are very reliable.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1871275 on Dec 29, 2007

the price value of this product is great. it does have a fishy taste that can be minimized by taking with food and after taking it for a short time. haven't taken it for long enough to tell if it is going to help with depression/anxiety

Best price out there

Posted by Reviewer1933543 on Jan 22, 2008

A great price for Pharmaceutical Grade fish oil. I don't think there's any better out there.

abogado

Posted by Reviewer2005997 on Jan 31, 2008

i've ued it before-good price-seems like good content and concentration

Overseas customer review

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Feb 04, 2008

I was very impressed with the speed of the delivery from the USA to Australia - the items arriving within 7 days from the placement of the order. I was very pleased with the quality of the product from my previous order and am hopeful that the quality will be maintained in this current batch. My only concern was that I would have preferred a little packing, tightly wedged in between the 6 containers particularly around the neck end of the containers; Whilst they were a reasonably close fit in the secure dispatch box, to travel such long distances from USA to Australia, I feel there could be some sort of packing material added to the inside of the box to support the containers more particularly around the neck end of the containers to ensure there is an absolute minimum of movement! - Capsules that contain oil can rupture inside their storage containers if the containers are moved around excessively which could happen during transportation over such long distances – Thankyou. The emails that give confirmation of the order being processed and dispatched were appreciated and allow one to feel confident that the order is being given priority and the customer is important – Thankyou

natural factors RXOmega-3 factors

Posted by Reviewer3185153 on Mar 05, 2008

A good decent brand of pure fish oil in my opinion. On occassion I've gotten a batch that tasted "fishy" even on the outside of the capsules, so am not sure how often they test it. Otherwise I've taken this brand for about 3 years now and it's been very good.

RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by Reviewer2709559 on Mar 18, 2008

Excellent service,product and price.. Thank you

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1050145 on Mar 26, 2008

I've been taking this product for nearly one year. I stopped for about a month recently and really felt the difference...so I'm back taking it again. It works for me.

Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors Pharmaceutical Grade Omega 3 Oils,

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 08, 2008

An excellent product - works well for me.