They stink but they help

Posted by Reviewer1621693 on Dec 29, 2013

I don't like touching them with my hands. I pop them in my mouth directly because they have such a strong smell but they seem to help. I take 3 at a time when needed.

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on May 02, 2011

When I take these for some reason I get nightmares which wake me in the morning. They don't seem to agree with me, so I don't think that I will order them again even if they do help me sleep.

Use often

Posted by Reviewer3344901 on Feb 24, 2009

I have trouble sleeping so I use this product often. The only problem with it is if my throat is dry, a capsule can stick in my throat and then I burge this stuff up. Ewww. I often eat a little yogurt or cottage cheese with it for this reason

Great night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer1247099 on Oct 23, 2007

Works very well - you don't feel drugged, after taking it or waking up the next day!

Cielava

Posted by cielava on Nov 05, 2010

Good!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on Nov 05, 2010

This sleep formula is just right. Every so often I drink coffee after 3:30 PM and can't get to sleep. I take one or two of these and lights are out. I sleep good and wake up refreshed and alert. Its not habit forming either.

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2250719 on May 26, 2011

This is great for nights when I need help to fall asleep.

Sleep Well !

Posted by Reviewer2555223 on Sep 15, 2011

Recommended by my Naturopath several years ago. I have always had trouble sleeping well. This, combined with Source Naturals timed release Melatonin, makes for a great night's sleep, and I do not wake up with that "hung over" feeling that happens with a lot of other products!

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Oct 26, 2011

Helps me sleep every night!

Good product.