really good

Posted by 4701038675531157935 on Jul 03, 2013

Sleeping became more deep and good.

Product OK

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I bought this for my daughter who is having sleep issues. She said it put her to sleep nicely, but she had dreaming with it. Not sure what ingredient caused the dreaming, but because she does not want dreaming will look for another product for her.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1412019 on Jan 26, 2013

I keep trying this and wondering why I'm not sleeping more than four and a half or five hours. I think I have to go on to the next.

GI discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Dec 17, 2012

Works mildly, not as good as NOW Nighttime herbs(discontinued...). Natural Factors S.R.F. gave me GI discomfort, so maybe the producer should take a proper quality check of the product. Just an advice! (I normally do not react to other similar products)

Great

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 16, 2012

Finding these are really helping me sleep longer each night, I take two about an hour before bed.

Very good natural antistress herb combination that helps also on insomnia

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on May 28, 2012

Valerian is a well - known anti-stress herb. Its combination with hops, passion flower and scullcap makes it an excellent combination for dealing with stress and/or sleeping difficulty (insomnia).

WORKS LIKE A DREAM

Posted by KMOMO7 on May 18, 2012

This product worked the first time. I took three before bed time and slept like a baby. This is great for people who need help to relax. I did not wake up groggy or hung over, just very refreshed.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Mar 19, 2012

This definitely helps to relax and leads to a good night's sleep. Not as powerful as some natural products that I've used, but very good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2832763 on Feb 20, 2012

Probably good to help one relax in general because of the specific herbs, but it didn't work for me as a sleep aid. In fact, when I think of using it for that now, I get a big inner NO. Still, I would use it if tense or nervous.

Nighty Nite!

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Jan 07, 2012

These little babies really do help me sleep and no hangover feeling in the morning. Highly recommend!