Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1412019 on Jan 26, 2013

I keep trying this and wondering why I'm not sleeping more than four and a half or five hours. I think I have to go on to the next.

Not sure of this, must try them more

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Aug 03, 2013

I have tried them 4-5 times. My sleep disturbance is not so bad at the time, but I have tried this when I have expected to have trouble falling to sleep. I have slept ok, and had no hang over.

GI discomfort

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Dec 17, 2012

Works mildly, not as good as NOW Nighttime herbs(discontinued...). Natural Factors S.R.F. gave me GI discomfort, so maybe the producer should take a proper quality check of the product. Just an advice! (I normally do not react to other similar products)

I wanted it to work for me

Posted by Reviewer1059494 on May 14, 2011

It really doesn't do anything for me. I wish it would. Other reviews make it sound fantastic and just what I need. For me it was just a waste of money.

Not that easy

Posted by Reviewer2572608 on Apr 22, 2011

Can't really say that this product has help me get more sleep. I have only been taking them for about a week so I will continue taking them and see what happens.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Jun 06, 2010

This product did nothing to help me get to sleep, just made me feel spacey and restless. I realized after I had purchased the product that it contained valerian, which always has that effect on me.