Natural Factors, Slim Styles PGX, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3278891 on Nov 22, 2008

Items were received in less than the projected time frame and the price was right. Thank you very much!

Slimstyles PGX 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2528400 on Nov 20, 2008

We have not noticed any significant abating of appetite yet. This is our first bottle.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3210307 on Sep 18, 2008

I have really enjoyed this. It does give me the added fiber that I need and I feel full so I don't have the urge to snack anymore.

Suzy

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Jul 02, 2008

I think these worked as described but probably couldn't quite counter my real problem which is emotional eating. Not products fault though.

Natural Factors, Slim Styles PGX, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1624154 on Jun 04, 2008

I have only taken this product for a few days. They seem to be performing as advertised. As always I very pleased with the quality and service I always recieve from iHerb.

Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX 500mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer2561049 on Jun 02, 2008

I purchased Natural Factors Slim Styles PGX not for weight loss, but to balance and lower my blood sugar as stated that this product would help me with. Taking 2 capsules 3 times a day before meals and it is virtually worthless. My glucose levels are as high as ever if not higher. Definitely will not purchase this product again.

capsule

Posted by Reviewer2793810 on May 13, 2008

Seems like things work opposite for me. I've gained 5 pounds since trying these.

Easy to take and it seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1015870 on May 06, 2008

I no longer feel bloated after a meal heavy in carbo.

PGX capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459045 on Apr 22, 2008

These didn't help me lose weight. I was very disappointed as I was really expecting them to make me feel fuller and not eat as much. They did cause a little upset with the bm's, but not enough to not take them. I didn't get that 'full' feeling from using them. Good for fiber in your diet, I guess.

Not just a gimmick - REALLY helps!

Posted by Reviewer2671061 on Jan 28, 2008

I take this as directed in Dr. Murray's book, Hunger Free Forever (which calls for taking a lot more than the directions on the bottle) and I highly recommend you read it if you want to get the most out of this product. I almost can't believe how much PGX helps me to stay on my diet! It helps me to feel fuller (I'm not hungry in-between meals) and helps to regulate my blood sugar (so no more uncontrollable cravings for sweets!). I also have so much more energy! I think that taking this along with extra chromium every day (also helps to control blood sugar levels and cravings for carbs) is going to help me finally reach my weight-loss and health goals!