Slim Styles with PGX works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1990191 on Nov 20, 2007

I am 69 years old and weigh 224 pounds. I have used one scoop (1/2 of recommended dose) of this mix once a day in the late afternoon to curtail my bad evening snacking habit. It has worked better than I could have imagined. For these 3 weeks I have not eaten an evening meal or snack (other than one small meal and one small snack on different days). I have lost 8 pounds with no other change in my eating habits (other than eating less because my stomach has now shrunk) and no change in the exercise I get.

No Jitters with this one

Posted by Reviewer3069842 on Dec 13, 2008

This is a great product that suppresses the appetite. Other weight loss products make me jittery, but this natural solution works great. I have used it for over 10 weeks and have lost more than a pound a week and have felt great the whole time.

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2201756 on Jul 05, 2008

Filling, taste isn't bad. Make sure you take vitamins and medications about 30 minutes prior to drinking this or it will slow down absorbtion.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2578175 on Sep 17, 2008

This product is very filling. I drink some in the evening, throw in some frozen fruit in a blender for a very tasty smoothie. No desire to eat high calorie snacks Anna

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1819613 on Apr 23, 2009

This stuff is great if you need something quick in the morning and don't have a lot of time. Vanilla tastes great.

Great taste and very filling!

Posted by Reviewer2215008 on Mar 07, 2007

I've tasted many protein products over the years, this one has a good taste and is truly filling. The PGX swells, in fact you need to drink it right away or it will get hard to swallow becuase it has swollen. I did make it into a pudding, but didn't really like the taste at all. I mix it with a lime tasting fiber and raspberry Emergen C and that's what makes it taste good, but its own taste is ok, not great, but ok. I only like the vanilla and the strawberry, the other flavors didn't taste that great to me.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2555844 on Oct 11, 2007

Really helps keep you full and loose weight

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder (NFS-03552) 2707

Posted by Reviewer1561119 on May 07, 2009

Tastes Great, Very Filling! Keeps you feeling full without cravings.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2448485 on Aug 09, 2009

I ordered the product on a Saturday and rec'd notice Sunday that it was going out on Monday. Re'd it quickly! I love this stuff! I have successfully curbed my appetite and lost 29 lbs so far. I like it because it's easy to prepare and tastes ok. I will be ordering again very soon!