Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Reviews 1-star

Don't really know what to think

Posted by Reviewer1903264 From Finland on Sep 29, 2011

My first weight loss drink mix so it's hard to compare, but I don't like the texture of the drink at all. If you try to drink it immediately after mixing the texture is watery and grainy and the powder won't dissolve well. If I leave it in the fridge for a while it get thicker and softer, but a bit slimy. Together with the not so good taste this is not the product for me.

Horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2569860 From South Dakota on Sep 25, 2008

The PGX Fiber is amazing but the drink is repulsive.

French Vanilla Slim Styles

Posted by Reviewer2632930 From California on Dec 24, 2008

I love the taste of the Vanilla. Just right in my view. I will definitely buy this again. So far, since my first order in November I have lost 4 1/2 pounds, so I'm hooked.