Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Reviews 3-star

Not a good taste :(

Posted by Jessica-Lee on May 11, 2013

I was so excited when I got my shipment so I made a shake....and Oh my goodness the taste was NOT good :( However, I did keep me full!! I will have to for sure get a different flavor cause I can't handle that taste!! I even checked the exp date haha Its good till 2015, so that wasn't it. Thank You for the fast delivery.

Weight it up (review from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2575355 From Australia on Sep 22, 2010

I think this does work, but doesn't taste that good - that 'fake' sugar flavour. Also I find if I am not careful with what I eat if I have it for breakfast I can feel quite nauseas by mid morning. Need to make sure you eat smal meals regularly too.

got hungry soon after consumption

Posted by bbchris From Hong Kong on Dec 27, 2011

THe taste is ok. I only bought one tub and wont buy anymore.