Great taste and very filling!

Posted by Reviewer2215008 on Mar 07, 2007

I've tasted many protein products over the years, this one has a good taste and is truly filling. The PGX swells, in fact you need to drink it right away or it will get hard to swallow becuase it has swollen. I did make it into a pudding, but didn't really like the taste at all. I mix it with a lime tasting fiber and raspberry Emergen C and that's what makes it taste good, but its own taste is ok, not great, but ok. I only like the vanilla and the strawberry, the other flavors didn't taste that great to me.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I have been using this drink mix for three months and I love it! I'm glad I finally found a place to buy it from online, saves me time and money! Thank you!

Mix it with chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the chocolate flavor.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Dec 06, 2010

I alternate between french vanilla and chocolate and prefer the chocolate one to vanilla for the taste. However it will satisfy you and I felt very full until my next meal very easily, which was always a problem before for me. I have been taking the protein drinks for a month now and will continue as they work for me and not only have I lost weight (10lbs) I feel great with lots of energy and sleep really well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like aspartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry and vanilla don't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am usually prefer chocolate anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink.

Natural Factors PGX Slim Styles French Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2565531 on Sep 17, 2012

I like the taste and i usually mix it with mashed banana. It is a good product.

Good Product - But ....

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Feb 13, 2010

The product is very good unless you are like me and have a problem with milk. The base is whey and it doesn't agree with me. However, I got the regular PGX capsules and they are working very well for me.

Tasty Afternoon Snack

Posted by Reviewer2518823 on Jun 07, 2011

PGX has been amazing for me at curbing my need for sugary treats in the middle of my busy day. I usually have a little vanilla or chocolate drink mid afternoon. It is smooth, easy and tastes good.

Slim Styles

Posted by Reviewer1757244 on Aug 16, 2011

Wonderful product. Keeps me satisfied for several hours. If I drink water afterward, it is even better. It also is great as an evening snack using one scoop.

slim style powder

Posted by Reviewer2792613 on Nov 20, 2007

Its beneficial to my family health by using this product. It helps maintain my apetite

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »