July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great taste and very filling!

Posted by Reviewer2215008 on Mar 07, 2007

I've tasted many protein products over the years, this one has a good taste and is truly filling. The PGX swells, in fact you need to drink it right away or it will get hard to swallow becuase it has swollen. I did make it into a pudding, but didn't really like the taste at all. I mix it with a lime tasting fiber and raspberry Emergen C and that's what makes it taste good, but its own taste is ok, not great, but ok. I only like the vanilla and the strawberry, the other flavors didn't taste that great to me.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I have been using this drink mix for three months and I love it! I'm glad I finally found a place to buy it from online, saves me time and money! Thank you!

Mix it with chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the chocolate flavor.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Dec 06, 2010

I alternate between french vanilla and chocolate and prefer the chocolate one to vanilla for the taste. However it will satisfy you and I felt very full until my next meal very easily, which was always a problem before for me. I have been taking the protein drinks for a month now and will continue as they work for me and not only have I lost weight (10lbs) I feel great with lots of energy and sleep really well.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like aspartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry and vanilla don't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am usually prefer chocolate anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »