Slim Styles with PGX works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1990191 on Nov 20, 2007

I am 69 years old and weigh 224 pounds. I have used one scoop (1/2 of recommended dose) of this mix once a day in the late afternoon to curtail my bad evening snacking habit. It has worked better than I could have imagined. For these 3 weeks I have not eaten an evening meal or snack (other than one small meal and one small snack on different days). I have lost 8 pounds with no other change in my eating habits (other than eating less because my stomach has now shrunk) and no change in the exercise I get.

No Jitters with this one

Posted by Reviewer3069842 on Dec 13, 2008

This is a great product that suppresses the appetite. Other weight loss products make me jittery, but this natural solution works great. I have used it for over 10 weeks and have lost more than a pound a week and have felt great the whole time.

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2201756 on Jul 05, 2008

Filling, taste isn't bad. Make sure you take vitamins and medications about 30 minutes prior to drinking this or it will slow down absorbtion.

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2578175 on Sep 17, 2008

This product is very filling. I drink some in the evening, throw in some frozen fruit in a blender for a very tasty smoothie. No desire to eat high calorie snacks Anna

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1819613 on Apr 23, 2009

This stuff is great if you need something quick in the morning and don't have a lot of time. Vanilla tastes great.

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder (NFS-03552) 2707

Posted by Reviewer1561119 on May 07, 2009

Tastes Great, Very Filling! Keeps you feeling full without cravings.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2555844 on Oct 11, 2007

Really helps keep you full and loose weight

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 19, 2010

This product tastes good and definitely helps to keep you regular. I feel satisfied for a couple of hours after drinking it. I enjoy the chocolate the best and the strawberry is great as well.

Filling breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Feb 13, 2010

I'm a fan of protein drinks to save time in the morning. This tastes fine and can be enhanced by mixing with milk and/or adding berries plus two ice cubes. What surprised me is how satisfied I feel well into the day, and I have no inclination to eat break room sweets. I don't eat again until lunchtime. I did follow directions and start with one scoop. but I have not noticed any GI distress even when I increased the serving size. I am intrigued wondering if this actually could help with weight loss.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »