Great

Posted by Reviewer2448485 on Aug 09, 2009

I ordered the product on a Saturday and rec'd notice Sunday that it was going out on Monday. Re'd it quickly! I love this stuff! I have successfully curbed my appetite and lost 29 lbs so far. I like it because it's easy to prepare and tastes ok. I will be ordering again very soon!

Filling breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Feb 13, 2010

I'm a fan of protein drinks to save time in the morning. This tastes fine and can be enhanced by mixing with milk and/or adding berries plus two ice cubes. What surprised me is how satisfied I feel well into the day, and I have no inclination to eat break room sweets. I don't eat again until lunchtime. I did follow directions and start with one scoop. but I have not noticed any GI distress even when I increased the serving size. I am intrigued wondering if this actually could help with weight loss.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 19, 2010

This product tastes good and definitely helps to keep you regular. I feel satisfied for a couple of hours after drinking it. I enjoy the chocolate the best and the strawberry is great as well.

One of the best meal replacements

Posted by 5473575565641278672 on Feb 19, 2014

Really good! Keeps full. Taste is great.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I have been using this drink mix for three months and I love it! I'm glad I finally found a place to buy it from online, saves me time and money! Thank you!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like aspartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry and vanilla don't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am usually prefer chocolate anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Dec 06, 2010

I alternate between french vanilla and chocolate and prefer the chocolate one to vanilla for the taste. However it will satisfy you and I felt very full until my next meal very easily, which was always a problem before for me. I have been taking the protein drinks for a month now and will continue as they work for me and not only have I lost weight (10lbs) I feel great with lots of energy and sleep really well.

Mix it with chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the chocolate flavor.

Natural Factors Slim Styles French Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2628054 on Sep 21, 2009

It taste great and really controls appetite

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2528020 on Nov 18, 2012

Great flavour. I usually mix it with coconut milk and add ice to shake it up. I leave it for an hour at room temperature and then enjoy it as a thick smoothie/pudding. YUM.