Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 19, 2010

This product tastes good and definitely helps to keep you regular. I feel satisfied for a couple of hours after drinking it. I enjoy the chocolate the best and the strawberry is great as well.

Filling breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Feb 13, 2010

I'm a fan of protein drinks to save time in the morning. This tastes fine and can be enhanced by mixing with milk and/or adding berries plus two ice cubes. What surprised me is how satisfied I feel well into the day, and I have no inclination to eat break room sweets. I don't eat again until lunchtime. I did follow directions and start with one scoop. but I have not noticed any GI distress even when I increased the serving size. I am intrigued wondering if this actually could help with weight loss.

this stuff works!!

Posted by Reviewer2397883 on Aug 13, 2010

from the very first smoothie, I knew this was the miracle shake I've been looking for! Fills you up & keeps you satisfied for hours. no hunger pangs. Not fond of taste or texture by itself, so added frozen mixed berries, few ice cubes & Sugar-free Singles-to-Go Strawberry (or any flav)(or make berrie cubes w/2qt pkt sugar free Fruit Punch, mixed berries & 12 oz water, makes 24 fruit cubes) then use 4 "fruit cubes" (omit ice)& blend into an awesome and QUICK fruity vanilla smoothie! 12 lbs gone in 6 wks WITHOUT one single hunger pang or jitters! I only use 1 scoop in am and 1 scoop at lunch ... using 2 scoops makes for very uncomfortable "stuffed" feeling. I am HOOKED on Slim Styles thru iHerbs!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like aspartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry and vanilla don't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am usually prefer chocolate anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink.

Mix it with chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the chocolate flavor.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Dec 06, 2010

I alternate between french vanilla and chocolate and prefer the chocolate one to vanilla for the taste. However it will satisfy you and I felt very full until my next meal very easily, which was always a problem before for me. I have been taking the protein drinks for a month now and will continue as they work for me and not only have I lost weight (10lbs) I feel great with lots of energy and sleep really well.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I have been using this drink mix for three months and I love it! I'm glad I finally found a place to buy it from online, saves me time and money! Thank you!

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, weight loss drink with PGX

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Dec 22, 2010

This is a very nutritious drink, filling and satisfying when I do not feel like eating a heavy breakfast. I mix it with almond milk, ice cubes, and sometimes throw a banana in the blender and blend it into a milkshake. I love the flavor and the fiber keeps me regular.

Added taste

Posted by Reviewer2314682 on May 25, 2011

another delicious flavor that i add a yogurt to for great taste

very very nice

Posted by Reviewer3077140 on Jun 22, 2011

very nice price are good too