Weight it up (review from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2575355 on Sep 22, 2010

I think this does work, but doesn't taste that good - that 'fake' sugar flavour. Also I find if I am not careful with what I eat if I have it for breakfast I can feel quite nauseas by mid morning. Need to make sure you eat smal meals regularly too.

this stuff works!!

Posted by Reviewer2397883 on Aug 13, 2010

from the very first smoothie, I knew this was the miracle shake I've been looking for! Fills you up & keeps you satisfied for hours. no hunger pangs. Not fond of taste or texture by itself, so added frozen mixed berries, few ice cubes & Sugar-free Singles-to-Go Strawberry (or any flav)(or make berrie cubes w/2qt pkt sugar free Fruit Punch, mixed berries & 12 oz water, makes 24 fruit cubes) then use 4 "fruit cubes" (omit ice)& blend into an awesome and QUICK fruity vanilla smoothie! 12 lbs gone in 6 wks WITHOUT one single hunger pang or jitters! I only use 1 scoop in am and 1 scoop at lunch ... using 2 scoops makes for very uncomfortable "stuffed" feeling. I am HOOKED on Slim Styles thru iHerbs!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1859180 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a fantastic product. It does everything it says. I had to travel recently to a three day conference and was able to use it as meal replacement for breakfast and lunch and stay alert all day.

PBX Program

Posted by Reviewer2585953 on Feb 19, 2010

Tastes great and never feel hungry

Good Product - But ....

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Feb 13, 2010

The product is very good unless you are like me and have a problem with milk. The base is whey and it doesn't agree with me. However, I got the regular PGX capsules and they are working very well for me.

Filling breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Feb 13, 2010

I'm a fan of protein drinks to save time in the morning. This tastes fine and can be enhanced by mixing with milk and/or adding berries plus two ice cubes. What surprised me is how satisfied I feel well into the day, and I have no inclination to eat break room sweets. I don't eat again until lunchtime. I did follow directions and start with one scoop. but I have not noticed any GI distress even when I increased the serving size. I am intrigued wondering if this actually could help with weight loss.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 19, 2010

This product tastes good and definitely helps to keep you regular. I feel satisfied for a couple of hours after drinking it. I enjoy the chocolate the best and the strawberry is great as well.

hongkong

Posted by Reviewer2959812 on Nov 22, 2009

Great Product

Mix it with chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the chocolate flavor.

Natural Factors Slim Styles French Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2628054 on Sep 21, 2009

It taste great and really controls appetite