Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

works well

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Dec 06, 2010

I alternate between french vanilla and chocolate and prefer the chocolate one to vanilla for the taste. However it will satisfy you and I felt very full until my next meal very easily, which was always a problem before for me. I have been taking the protein drinks for a month now and will continue as they work for me and not only have I lost weight (10lbs) I feel great with lots of energy and sleep really well.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I have been using this drink mix for three months and I love it! I'm glad I finally found a place to buy it from online, saves me time and money! Thank you!

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, weight loss drink with PGX

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Dec 22, 2010

This is a very nutritious drink, filling and satisfying when I do not feel like eating a heavy breakfast. I mix it with almond milk, ice cubes, and sometimes throw a banana in the blender and blend it into a milkshake. I love the flavor and the fiber keeps me regular.

Added taste

Posted by Reviewer2314682 on May 25, 2011

another delicious flavor that i add a yogurt to for great taste

very very nice

Posted by Reviewer3077140 on Jun 22, 2011

very nice price are good too