Works well

Posted by Reviewer2201756 on Jul 05, 2008

Filling, taste isn't bad. Make sure you take vitamins and medications about 30 minutes prior to drinking this or it will slow down absorbtion.

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

slim styles

Posted by Reviewer1400371 on Jan 11, 2008

very good product

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I have been using this drink mix for three months and I love it! I'm glad I finally found a place to buy it from online, saves me time and money! Thank you!

slim style powder

Posted by Reviewer2792613 on Nov 20, 2007

Its beneficial to my family health by using this product. It helps maintain my apetite

Slim Styles with PGX works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1990191 on Nov 20, 2007

I am 69 years old and weigh 224 pounds. I have used one scoop (1/2 of recommended dose) of this mix once a day in the late afternoon to curtail my bad evening snacking habit. It has worked better than I could have imagined. For these 3 weeks I have not eaten an evening meal or snack (other than one small meal and one small snack on different days). I have lost 8 pounds with no other change in my eating habits (other than eating less because my stomach has now shrunk) and no change in the exercise I get.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2555844 on Oct 11, 2007

Really helps keep you full and loose weight

Great taste and very filling!

Posted by Reviewer2215008 on Mar 07, 2007

I've tasted many protein products over the years, this one has a good taste and is truly filling. The PGX swells, in fact you need to drink it right away or it will get hard to swallow becuase it has swollen. I did make it into a pudding, but didn't really like the taste at all. I mix it with a lime tasting fiber and raspberry Emergen C and that's what makes it taste good, but its own taste is ok, not great, but ok. I only like the vanilla and the strawberry, the other flavors didn't taste that great to me.