Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Granules, Unflavored, 5.3 oz (150 g)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710348 on Mar 08, 2009

I have been using this product 3 times a day instead of my or diabetic medications and my blood sugars are the best they have been in 10 years. If someone sees my bloodwork they would not know I even have diabetes. Please do not ever stop selling this. The best part is there are no side effects like prescription diabetic medicines. By the way, I am a nurse.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2732709 on May 09, 2009

I would not be without this, it has really helped me with weight control. I make drinks using natural favoured whey, lecithin and pgx, then liquidize. Another idea (strange but I love it) is half bag or more of mixed lettuce like baby leaf, salt, ionic mineral drops, a bit of onion, celery, tomato, pgx and lecithin again. It really makes the skin glow! PGX seems to liquidize better with lecithin granules. Keeps hunger away for hours.

Fantastic help for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1162928 on Jun 05, 2008

This product has positively helped in the control of diabetes. A family member has proven through a doctor that this taken with a meal has helped to make them feel full and helped to keep the blood sugar level at a more controlled level.. The one suggestion I would make is to be sure to add it to enough water to let it conpletely disolve (about 6 or 7 minutes) before mixing it with juice and adding stevia.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2418484 on Dec 05, 2007

Its like Metamucil on steroids.Great quality- great results. Only nuisance is that the stuff is hard to clean off of the glass when rinsing it out, but with all the benefits of being much more regular, it's a small price to pay.

Makes Great Pudding!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 07, 2010

I love to put a scoop of this product with 8 0z of water, 4 oz of almond milk, 4 packets of Splenda (or any type of sweetener) and 1/2 tsp cinnamon into my Cocomotion (hot cocoa maker). The mix will thicken as it's warmed. I pour it into a bowl and eat it with a spoon. I love it! Never have I enjoyed my fiber supplement so much.