Ok product

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Apr 09, 2016

Have been using it from last 5 months. Read on iherb by guest nutrition specialists that PGX helps in bringing down Blood Sugar levels. But in my case it has not helped much.

it works but

Posted by 5274293123597086845 on Mar 23, 2016

it works to curb appetite but it only works for 2 hours or so then i'm hungry again.. then i have to hold myself back before i can take it again.. i did go to bathroom n this thing helps when u have ibs and or hemorrhoid.. even though its still painful. anyways i'm trying not to get perscription diet meds anymore so i was looking for natural alternative. this seems to work okay for me in the mean time. oh btw i still eat a lot.. :/ so thats why i take off 1 star. diet meds makes u not want to eat.. this stuff doesn't do that..

Keith Oxley

Posted by 5598872417892788914 on Mar 20, 2014

Hi not used yet will probably need much more for my experiment. I have an annual check on just about everything on our N H S. My blood sugar is as yet normal but I registered 142 = 6 on the HB so I read about PGX powder in a book by Patrick Holford, say no to diabetis. I will start taking PGX 3 months prior to my next check ups. My order to you was exploritary as I had not heard of you before, I am now satisfied you are reputable. PGX is difficult to come by in the UK and more expensive too. Thanks for your prompt attention to my order request will be sending repeat order soon. Kind regards, Keith.

PGX Granules

Posted by 4960019736814734568 on Feb 09, 2013

Sprinkle these on top of my protein shake if blend in shake to the shake is too thick. Haven't noted any real change but too early to say. GB

Very happy with the product I was able to order on your site.

Posted by 5220380088476926187 on Dec 05, 2012

The PGX Granules are not available in Australia and it took a fair bit of searching to find the product I was looking for and I found it on your site. I have been happy with the service I have received so far and and e-mails I have received have kept me updated on new offers on products and services . Thank you for the opportunity to comment

PGX granules

Posted by Reviewer1723723 on Oct 30, 2012

It make me go to toilet twice in the morning to shit.

SlimStyles PGX Granules

Posted by Reviewer2151362 on Mar 15, 2012

I have been impressed with this product and have been able to lose weight using it because it reduces cravings.

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1821834 on Feb 12, 2012

Love this product, I saw it on TV and priced it at many other sites and iHerb had the best price. I purchased the product becaues I am pre-diabetic. It has worked well for me and I have lost a few pounds also which is great because it has been a while since I had been able to loose. You do have to start slow it does change your elimination process.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1667124 on Feb 05, 2012

i like to add this in my smootie it turns out like pudding in several minute if i dont drink it right away

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2172200 on Jan 15, 2012

Have been using this product for about a month now, and it somewhat helps with your intake of food but try to not let more than 4 or 5 hours pass by without eating or it really doesn't help much.