excellent

Posted by Reviewer2710348 on Mar 08, 2009

I have been using this product 3 times a day instead of my or diabetic medications and my blood sugars are the best they have been in 10 years. If someone sees my bloodwork they would not know I even have diabetes. Please do not ever stop selling this. The best part is there are no side effects like prescription diabetic medicines. By the way, I am a nurse.

Fantastic help for diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1162928 on Jun 05, 2008

This product has positively helped in the control of diabetes. A family member has proven through a doctor that this taken with a meal has helped to make them feel full and helped to keep the blood sugar level at a more controlled level.. The one suggestion I would make is to be sure to add it to enough water to let it conpletely disolve (about 6 or 7 minutes) before mixing it with juice and adding stevia.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2732709 on May 09, 2009

I would not be without this, it has really helped me with weight control. I make drinks using natural favoured whey, lecithin and pgx, then liquidize. Another idea (strange but I love it) is half bag or more of mixed lettuce like baby leaf, salt, ionic mineral drops, a bit of onion, celery, tomato, pgx and lecithin again. It really makes the skin glow! PGX seems to liquidize better with lecithin granules. Keeps hunger away for hours.

PGX WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2579588 on Jan 24, 2011

This product really works. I use it about 15 minutes before a meal and it dramatically curbs my appetite for about 2 hours. Drink a lot of water with it or it doesn't work as well. You can add other flavorings or protein powder and let it thicken to a pudding-like consistency and use it as a high fiber, lo-cal snack, too. Highly recommended as a source of fiber and to aid weight loss. I already ordered more.

Makes Great Pudding!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 07, 2010

I love to put a scoop of this product with 8 0z of water, 4 oz of almond milk, 4 packets of Splenda (or any type of sweetener) and 1/2 tsp cinnamon into my Cocomotion (hot cocoa maker). The mix will thicken as it's warmed. I pour it into a bowl and eat it with a spoon. I love it! Never have I enjoyed my fiber supplement so much.

Don't use too much, too soon

Posted by Reviewer2603439 on Aug 22, 2009

Worked very well in curbing appetite. Will reorder. Be careful not to use too much, too soon or you may experience intestinal distress (I had stomach pains on two occasions). Seemed to take a few days of consistent use to stabilize hunger/cravings -- so don't give up. Texture gets grainy VERY FAST upon mixing. Best method I've found is to mix with sugar-free drink mix powder (Ocean Spray "On the Go" is good) add about 6 oz VERY COLD water and chug all at once. The more you wait, the grainier the texture becomes. Overall, worth trying.

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Feb 11, 2009

I am using this product in combination with a loss calorie diet and I have lost weight. It has significantly reduced my hunger and made it easier to keep on the diet. I continue to lose weight and I am approaching my ideal weight. I take 5 g three times per day but soon plan on cutting back to once a day. It really works.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2418484 on Dec 05, 2007

Its like Metamucil on steroids.Great quality- great results. Only nuisance is that the stuff is hard to clean off of the glass when rinsing it out, but with all the benefits of being much more regular, it's a small price to pay.

10 star product, This replaces DIABETES MEDS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Apr 12, 2010

I had been testing my blood sugar and it had been around 139- 140 1 hour post meal. Tonite I did a test, and took the 1 scoop PGX about 50 minutes before eating my meal. I ate a huge meal with lots of carbs, ect. My blood sugar should have been High. IT was LOW!!! IT WAS ONLY 94!!! 1 hour POST MEAL WAS 94!!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!! That means that PGX lowered my blood sugar 33%. IF that isnt a replacement for Metformin, I dont know what is. This is powerful stuff!!! I read that taking PGX with Probiotics will help with the bowel side effects, too!

Pleased with Results

Posted by Reviewer1939936 on Nov 11, 2009

Prescribed by my health care provider to help increase bulk as an aid to help with colon complications following surgery complications. It seems a gentle way to assist me with my needs. I am pleased.