Natural Factors, SlimStyles, PGX Ultra Matrix Plus, Soothe Digest, 820 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

Took up to 6 caps at a time and it did notthing to decease my appetite. It is just a very expensitive laxative.

Severe stomach pain

Posted by Reviewer3263537 on Nov 21, 2012

After taking 2 softgels of PGX I almost immediately experienced a sharp stomach pain. First, I was not sure if the pain was the result of something else or PGX. So, next day I took only 1 softgel and no any other vitamins to insure that the pain was caused by the PGX. Sure enough after an hour or so, I've had very painful stomach symptoms for several hours. It felt like scraping my arm against cement. It did not just hurt right after it happened, it stayed irritated for several hours. I had to take Pepto Bismol to calm the stomach.I should also mention that I am very healthy person and never experienced anything like that. Perhaps people who have sensitive stomach should stay away from purchasing this product.