Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Horrid

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 12, 2011

And I'm not one to write negative reviews. But, please, do not waste your money. This stuff is high in cholesterol, and I think that's what I am tasting. As a lacto-ovo vegetarian, I am very grossed out by this product and find the taste disgusting and smell repulsive. Now, I've heard whey in general is made from sick cows. But in any case, I am disappointed, especially since I though I would like this based on the reviews so I bought two of them, which I will probably throw out.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 19, 2011

didn't like it at all: nor taste, nor texture. No slimming effect, all crumbled when mixing, then stucked in theeth, no fullness effect, too sweet... very disappointed. waste of money!

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I didn't care for the taste. It is very gritty and does not mix well. As for decreasing my appetite, it did not. It just caused lots of gas.

blah

Posted by Reviewer2661616 on Aug 30, 2011

I love the Natural Factors Whey Protein so I thought I would try the Slim Syles one. No thank you! Taste is not good.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer2705982 on Nov 17, 2007

I DISLIKED THIS PRODUCT. THE TEXTURE AND THE TASTE ARE HORRIBLE. I COULDN'T CHOKE IT DOWN. I THREW IT AWAY.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »