Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Excellent, just excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1987629 on Mar 05, 2008

This product is unbelievably good and filling. FINALLY, I've found something that will help prevent the after-work, 5:00 danger zone of binging! I can do good all day with eating on-plan and it seems like the minute I get home from work I walk in the door and I am a wild woman with no control in the kitchen. Now I can simply drink a SlimStyles shake (best with ice in the blender) and I am back in control for the rest of the night. This is honestly an answer to my prayers and I always plan to use this, even after I reach my goal weight.

Natural Factors Slim Styles

Posted by Reviewer1594361 on Aug 23, 2008

I started using a meal replacement program from Squeezy, a wheat based product from Germany. I adapted to it very well, but it's expensive and didn't really keep me full for the full three hours. I discovered PGX and the program sounded a lot like the Squeezy. So, I ordered four different flavors trying the most popular ones from the reviews. The taste and texture didn't appeal to me at first, but I "doctored" the drink up by using non fat milk and adding a splash of vanilla and cinnamon. That did the trick. Best of all, it kept my hunger at bay for a full three hours if not more. I'm pre-diabetic and my most recent blood chemistry tests are awesome! Though all the flavors are OK, I find I like the double chocolate the best.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX

Posted by Reviewer2783997 on Mar 28, 2008

When used as part of the SlimStyles weight loss program, the drink mix is one of the most effective weight loss products I have tried.

This works to keep appetite under control.

Posted by Reviewer3178104 on Aug 07, 2006

The chocolate flavor tastes great. The drink thickens and reminds me of chocolate flavored Malto Meal. It will keep you full for hours! BUT, start slowly. Your body needs time to adapt to the high fiber. I tried the Mocha flavor also and it was awful. So, I'll stick to recommending the chocolate.

Definitely Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2882477 on Oct 12, 2007

This has got to be my favorite flavor of the choices from SlimStyles. Actually tastes like a shake, I find you have to really mix it up otherwise it ends up being somewhat chunky. Fine to mix with water since it has plenty of flavor.