Excellent, just excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1987629 on Mar 05, 2008

This product is unbelievably good and filling. FINALLY, I've found something that will help prevent the after-work, 5:00 danger zone of binging! I can do good all day with eating on-plan and it seems like the minute I get home from work I walk in the door and I am a wild woman with no control in the kitchen. Now I can simply drink a SlimStyles shake (best with ice in the blender) and I am back in control for the rest of the night. This is honestly an answer to my prayers and I always plan to use this, even after I reach my goal weight.

Natural Factors Slim Styles

Posted by Reviewer1594361 on Aug 23, 2008

I started using a meal replacement program from Squeezy, a wheat based product from Germany. I adapted to it very well, but it's expensive and didn't really keep me full for the full three hours. I discovered PGX and the program sounded a lot like the Squeezy. So, I ordered four different flavors trying the most popular ones from the reviews. The taste and texture didn't appeal to me at first, but I "doctored" the drink up by using non fat milk and adding a splash of vanilla and cinnamon. That did the trick. Best of all, it kept my hunger at bay for a full three hours if not more. I'm pre-diabetic and my most recent blood chemistry tests are awesome! Though all the flavors are OK, I find I like the double chocolate the best.

This works to keep appetite under control.

Posted by Reviewer3178104 on Aug 07, 2006

The chocolate flavor tastes great. The drink thickens and reminds me of chocolate flavored Malto Meal. It will keep you full for hours! BUT, start slowly. Your body needs time to adapt to the high fiber. I tried the Mocha flavor also and it was awful. So, I'll stick to recommending the chocolate.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX

Posted by Reviewer2783997 on Mar 28, 2008

When used as part of the SlimStyles weight loss program, the drink mix is one of the most effective weight loss products I have tried.

Definitely Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2882477 on Oct 12, 2007

This has got to be my favorite flavor of the choices from SlimStyles. Actually tastes like a shake, I find you have to really mix it up otherwise it ends up being somewhat chunky. Fine to mix with water since it has plenty of flavor.

Natural Factors Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1446298 on Mar 01, 2008

One of the best "protein" mix drinks we've tried. The flavor is good, especially mixed with a banana. Very filling.

Eat chocolate twice a day!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I eat chocolate twice a day, for breakfast and lunch, and still lose weight! This drink mix is fabulous and this flavor is my favorite. It really does work. It's filling and curbs my hunger and cravings.

very rich taste!

Posted by Reviewer1689049 on Jan 20, 2008

Double chocolate is absolutely delicious! Good way to loose weight!

This works wonders!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Apr 20, 2014

Like another reviewer before me said...I have found my miracle weight loss drink!!! Finally, after trying everything to curb my cravings and help me lose weight for years, I have now found something that actually does what it sais it will! I have only used this for 7 days, but from day one I noticed an immediate effect on my cravings. The cravings I have not only in the evenings but all day, are completely gone!! I usually plan my next meal while I'm eating, but now my stomach tells me when to eat...because I'm hungry, not because I'm craving chocolate or snacks...which usually occurs right after a meal or when I'm tired and stressed after work. In the first week I have lost 2 kg, without struggling or feeling hungry whatsoever. I actually feel like I have gained some energy as well! I mix 1 scoop with 4 ice cubes, 1/3 of a banana and 3dl of almond milk, and it tastes delicious!! I do this twice a day, for breakfast and lunch. I then actually eat less dinner than normal, since I feel full quicker. In the evening I have absolutely no cravings whatsoever, which has never happended to me before! If you're a snacker like me and need to lose weight you should definitely not miss this one! My only regret is that I haven't tried it out earlier! :-)

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now, and have lost 9 lbs! The chocolate tastes wonderful! I do mix it with 2% milk, not water like the instructions say. I tried it with water, and it was not very good at all. But since I am still losing weight with the milk in it, I am going to keep at it. I only need one scoop per shake and one shake per meal. I replace breakfast and lunch with the shakes, then eat a regular supper. I haven't even exercised or anything, because I wanted to make sure the shakes really were working. Well they are! One thing about it is, you need to mix it with a blender or an electric mixer. Just trying to stir it with a fork leaves big lumps (which I didn't mind, because it tastes like brownie chunks at the bottom of the shake). But when you mix it with a good blender (I use a ThunderStick) is is smooth and creamy. I did a lot of research on different shakes, and this was the best one I came across because I was looking for one that had a lot of vitamins to replace what I would have been consuming. This has vitamins and doesn't have unhealthy things in it like aspartame, sucralose, stimulants, and soy. All those things are very bad for you and should be avoided if at all possible. This is sweetened with Stevia and uses Whey protein instead of soy.