10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Natural Factors Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1446298 on Mar 01, 2008

One of the best "protein" mix drinks we've tried. The flavor is good, especially mixed with a banana. Very filling.

Slim Styles Chocolate Shake

Posted by Reviewer2597182 on Feb 08, 2009

4 stars! I love the taste and it does keep me feeling full longer. High protein and high fiber shakes are a must for me. I am very satisfied.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3329627 on Mar 11, 2009

I have used this product before. It has LOTS of fiber in it (don't forget to drink more water afterwards) + the protein and tastes delicious. There is something to the patent for the PGX - I lost some weight just replacing 1 meal rather that the 2 the product suggests. Great as an on-the-run morning breakfast shake. THUMBS UP!

Keeps me full!!

Posted by Reviewer1720536 on Jun 13, 2009

This product works great to keep me full and controls my cravings, but I have to admit, it's not the best tasting. First I used water and almost couldn't swallow it because it tasted like thick liquid cardboard, then for my lunch shake I used 1% milk and added a little extra stevia, and almost enjoyed it. I definitely will keep using it and recommend it, but I expected it to taste better

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2769470 on Jun 17, 2009

Makes a nice thick shake with ice,water and frozen cherries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »