Natural Factors Slim Styles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1446298 on Mar 01, 2008

One of the best "protein" mix drinks we've tried. The flavor is good, especially mixed with a banana. Very filling.

Slim Styles Chocolate Shake

Posted by Reviewer2597182 on Feb 08, 2009

4 stars! I love the taste and it does keep me feeling full longer. High protein and high fiber shakes are a must for me. I am very satisfied.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3329627 on Mar 11, 2009

I have used this product before. It has LOTS of fiber in it (don't forget to drink more water afterwards) + the protein and tastes delicious. There is something to the patent for the PGX - I lost some weight just replacing 1 meal rather that the 2 the product suggests. Great as an on-the-run morning breakfast shake. THUMBS UP!

Keeps me full!!

Posted by Reviewer1720536 on Jun 13, 2009

This product works great to keep me full and controls my cravings, but I have to admit, it's not the best tasting. First I used water and almost couldn't swallow it because it tasted like thick liquid cardboard, then for my lunch shake I used 1% milk and added a little extra stevia, and almost enjoyed it. I definitely will keep using it and recommend it, but I expected it to taste better

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2769470 on Jun 17, 2009

Makes a nice thick shake with ice,water and frozen cherries.

impressive

Posted by Reviewer1861962 on Aug 11, 2009

tastes great; works well

Keeps me full

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on May 10, 2010

Texture was a bit odd, till i found out that I could use an electric mixer to make it smooth. Tastes ok, but to drink 1 liter of fluid inside one hour can be a bit hard on the stomach. I think I might actually prefer half portions

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2587812 on May 13, 2010

taste ok, really does help one to stay full...I'd buy it again!

PGX Works

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on May 14, 2010

I have benn drinking the shake for about 10 days. I drink it for breakfast and lunch. I eat a large salad wth any low carb dressing with some kind of meat or fish, and eggs or chesse for dinner. I eat no bread, rice, or potatoes. I have lost 9 lbs so far. I believe I am carb sensitive and need to really cut them out as much as possible to lose weight. I have tried Weight Watchers and never felt full. This makes me feel full and no major cravings. I drink a yummy flavored coffee to satisfy my sweet tooth. But I have to say the cravings are almost all gone! Recommend this. Just had upset stomach so reduced amount. 1 scoop in am and afternoon. I will increase later on.

Very filling

Posted by Reviewer2732814 on Nov 25, 2010

Very filling...I have either the Chocolate or Strawberry for breakfast and sometimes again for lunch. The Taste in both could be improved but it's decent compared to most protein shakes. It thickens up quickly so drink fast if you don't want a pudding-like shake.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »