Excellent, just excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1987629 on Mar 05, 2008

This product is unbelievably good and filling. FINALLY, I've found something that will help prevent the after-work, 5:00 danger zone of binging! I can do good all day with eating on-plan and it seems like the minute I get home from work I walk in the door and I am a wild woman with no control in the kitchen. Now I can simply drink a SlimStyles shake (best with ice in the blender) and I am back in control for the rest of the night. This is honestly an answer to my prayers and I always plan to use this, even after I reach my goal weight.

Natural Factors Slim Styles

Posted by Reviewer1594361 on Aug 23, 2008

I started using a meal replacement program from Squeezy, a wheat based product from Germany. I adapted to it very well, but it's expensive and didn't really keep me full for the full three hours. I discovered PGX and the program sounded a lot like the Squeezy. So, I ordered four different flavors trying the most popular ones from the reviews. The taste and texture didn't appeal to me at first, but I "doctored" the drink up by using non fat milk and adding a splash of vanilla and cinnamon. That did the trick. Best of all, it kept my hunger at bay for a full three hours if not more. I'm pre-diabetic and my most recent blood chemistry tests are awesome! Though all the flavors are OK, I find I like the double chocolate the best.

This works to keep appetite under control.

Posted by Reviewer3178104 on Aug 07, 2006

The chocolate flavor tastes great. The drink thickens and reminds me of chocolate flavored Malto Meal. It will keep you full for hours! BUT, start slowly. Your body needs time to adapt to the high fiber. I tried the Mocha flavor also and it was awful. So, I'll stick to recommending the chocolate.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX

Posted by Reviewer2783997 on Mar 28, 2008

When used as part of the SlimStyles weight loss program, the drink mix is one of the most effective weight loss products I have tried.

Definitely Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2882477 on Oct 12, 2007

This has got to be my favorite flavor of the choices from SlimStyles. Actually tastes like a shake, I find you have to really mix it up otherwise it ends up being somewhat chunky. Fine to mix with water since it has plenty of flavor.

Eat chocolate twice a day!

Posted by Reviewer3322187 on Jan 10, 2008

I eat chocolate twice a day, for breakfast and lunch, and still lose weight! This drink mix is fabulous and this flavor is my favorite. It really does work. It's filling and curbs my hunger and cravings.

very rich taste!

Posted by Reviewer1689049 on Jan 20, 2008

Double chocolate is absolutely delicious! Good way to loose weight!

This works wonders!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Apr 20, 2014

Like another reviewer before me said...I have found my miracle weight loss drink!!! Finally, after trying everything to curb my cravings and help me lose weight for years, I have now found something that actually does what it sais it will! I have only used this for 7 days, but from day one I noticed an immediate effect on my cravings. The cravings I have not only in the evenings but all day, are completely gone!! I usually plan my next meal while I'm eating, but now my stomach tells me when to eat...because I'm hungry, not because I'm craving chocolate or snacks...which usually occurs right after a meal or when I'm tired and stressed after work. In the first week I have lost 2 kg, without struggling or feeling hungry whatsoever. I actually feel like I have gained some energy as well! I mix 1 scoop with 4 ice cubes, 1/3 of a banana and 3dl of almond milk, and it tastes delicious!! I do this twice a day, for breakfast and lunch. I then actually eat less dinner than normal, since I feel full quicker. In the evening I have absolutely no cravings whatsoever, which has never happended to me before! If you're a snacker like me and need to lose weight you should definitely not miss this one! My only regret is that I haven't tried it out earlier! :-)

Dick Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2574317 on Jun 24, 2008

This product has helped in my weight control and helped reduce my blood sugar reading thus lowering my need for insulin.

Great Product! For Keep...

Posted by Reviewer3298425 on Oct 17, 2012

I love this product. Like one of the reviewer has said, great for curbing after work bingeing... due to stress... I have tried for years controlling this and it was what led me to my weight gain... the more stressed out I am about my weight gain, the harder it was to control the bingeing. This product has magical effect on curbing cravings. Not only do i feel full (in less than 10 mins) of drinking it. I have no whatsoever cravings for food the entire evening even though i pass by many foodstalls on my way home from work as well as the freshly baked goodies my mom made when i reach home. It replaces the entire dinner and as a result, I am losing 200g everyday 2 days in a row now. Never encountered a product this good. It will be my open secret to weight loss... (should i attain my ideal weight which i will report if successful). In fact, what motivated me to find out about this product is because of the TRA (Total Right Approach) by Pharmanex which did not work even though it costs USD 533/month!!!! Not only was it not able to curb the craving, in fact, i gained 1 kg after 2 weeks of trying it!