| English
| USD ($)

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been using this for two weeks now, and have lost 9 lbs! The chocolate tastes wonderful! I do mix it with 2% milk, not water like the instructions say. I tried it with water, and it was not very good at all. But since I am still losing weight with the milk in it, I am going to keep at it. I only need one scoop per shake and one shake per meal. I replace breakfast and lunch with the shakes, then eat a regular supper. I haven't even exercised or anything, because I wanted to make sure the shakes really were working. Well they are! One thing about it is, you need to mix it with a blender or an electric mixer. Just trying to stir it with a fork leaves big lumps (which I didn't mind, because it tastes like brownie chunks at the bottom of the shake). But when you mix it with a good blender (I use a ThunderStick) is is smooth and creamy. I did a lot of research on different shakes, and this was the best one I came across because I was looking for one that had a lot of vitamins to replace what I would have been consuming. This has vitamins and doesn't have unhealthy things in it like aspartame, sucralose, stimulants, and soy. All those things are very bad for you and should be avoided if at all possible. This is sweetened with Stevia and uses Whey protein instead of soy.

This works wonders!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Apr 20, 2014

Like another reviewer before me said...I have found my miracle weight loss drink!!! Finally, after trying everything to curb my cravings and help me lose weight for years, I have now found something that actually does what it sais it will! I have only used this for 7 days, but from day one I noticed an immediate effect on my cravings. The cravings I have not only in the evenings but all day, are completely gone!! I usually plan my next meal while I'm eating, but now my stomach tells me when to eat...because I'm hungry, not because I'm craving chocolate or snacks...which usually occurs right after a meal or when I'm tired and stressed after work. In the first week I have lost 2 kg, without struggling or feeling hungry whatsoever. I actually feel like I have gained some energy as well! I mix 1 scoop with 4 ice cubes, 1/3 of a banana and 3dl of almond milk, and it tastes delicious!! I do this twice a day, for breakfast and lunch. I then actually eat less dinner than normal, since I feel full quicker. In the evening I have absolutely no cravings whatsoever, which has never happended to me before! If you're a snacker like me and need to lose weight you should definitely not miss this one! My only regret is that I haven't tried it out earlier! :-)

Slim Styles Chocolate Shake

Posted by Reviewer2597182 on Feb 08, 2009

4 stars! I love the taste and it does keep me feeling full longer. High protein and high fiber shakes are a must for me. I am very satisfied.

Good Shake, cuts hunger.

Posted by Reviewer2522753 on Apr 30, 2010

I just use a shaker cup and it doesn't mix well, so I end up swallowing balls of shake mix while I drink it. The taste is ok for a shake, but the "pudding" consistency is gross, it's like eating chocolate slim. I have a shake (1 scoop)every morning for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunchtime without snacking. Remember to drink enough water. No bad side effects. I probably will not buy this again because it's cheaper to buy the PGX Daily softgels and drink my regular protein shake for breakfast.

good service from IHERB.com

Posted by Reviewer2654704 on Jun 16, 2008

I like this product but I cannot say it helps with my appetite. I probably will not order this product again because I found it at the local health food store. But I always get great service when I ordered from IHERB.