hm

Posted by Reviewer2719747 on Jan 28, 2009

Great product. I use it in the morning and every other lunch time. I have salads on the other days. I mix it with a cup of milk, half a banana and ice and put it in the blender. YUMMY. It keeps hunger at bay for 4 to 6 hours. I like it. The fiber works wonderfully and it definitely stifles hunger. Just make sure you drink plenty of water.

Tastes great and more filling

Posted by Reviewer1455420 on Dec 28, 2008

This product keeps me full for 3 hours and I will be buying more of this. I like the packets because they are convenient for lunch at the office, but the cannisters are good for custom measuring. I use 1/2 to 3/4 serving (1 to 1.5 scoops) as a full 2 scoop serving is too filling for me. I lost two pounds my first week, and maintained my weight over Christmas even though I missed using this product a few days in week two because of the holidays.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2959812 on Oct 08, 2009

Filing & Good taste!! This product helped my weight control. I used it with 7-Keto. I lost 4 pounds within ten days. I'll order it again.

Love the chocolate - lost weight

Posted by Reviewer2051336 on Feb 17, 2010

I originally bought 1 Chocolate mix and was so happy with the product I ordered the 4 pack. My husband and I are doing the shakes 2 twice a day. Very filling but you must drink it fast before it gets thick and drink water afterwards. After 4 weeks - we lost 8 pounds. Very easy to stick with - I use the chocolate mix with blueberries and my husband like 1/2 Banana and Peanut Butter. We recommend this product

PBX Program

Posted by Reviewer2585953 on Feb 19, 2010

Tastes great and never feel hungry

Tasty and effective

Posted by Reviewer1484521 on Mar 22, 2010

This double chocolate flavor tastes pretty good, especially mixed with skim milk instead of water (or half skim milk and half water) plus ice in the blender. It really helps hold off my hunger, and gives me a boost of energy. Combined with exercise (20 minute dvd 3x a week so far) ..... I've lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Will continue to use - great as an afternoon milkshake! Makes me feel like I am splurging instead of dieting. :) Thanks!

meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1643586 on Apr 13, 2010

filling, tastes great and holds thru to next meal

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2087057 on Apr 03, 2009

This is THE BEST tasting "drink". I love it. I like my shakes creamy so I add a 1/2 bananna and a teaspoon of peanut butter. Delicious! For someone that is used to eating a breakfast or lunch vs drinking something, I wasn't sure if it would satisfy me, but it does. Very filling.

Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder (NFS-03551)

Posted by Reviewer1561119 on May 07, 2009

Tastes Great, Very Filling! Keeps you feeling full without cravings.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1248019 on Mar 14, 2009

GREAT chocolate flavor and very satisfying. Fills you up! CAUTION: Do not let it sit after mixing or the soluble fiber becomes a gelatinous goo.