Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2156042 on Mar 26, 2009

This is a great product. I add a half a banana and water and blend till smooth and if I am really wanting to splurge a bit or if its for dinner I add a whole banana and 1 cup of skim milk and blend till smooth- but most of the time I just use water and a half of a banana. It is so yummy and creamy and very filling and satisfying this way, also I recommend if you use the whole banana and skim milk at the same time, only use 1 scoop instead of 2. I also added 4 sliced strawberries and a half of a banana w/ 1 cup of skim milk- WOW!! the taste was amazing!! This definitly works for me.

Natural Factors Slim Styles Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2628054 on Sep 21, 2009

It taste great and really controls apetite

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2314682 on May 25, 2011

delicious, I add a banana or maybe a bit of p-nut butter and it adds more to the taste. I also add ice cubes to thicken up. After losing 3 lbs each week for the first 2 weekd I now am losing 1 - 2 lbs.

Rate Natural Factors SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1810055 on Jun 16, 2011

I have been using this product for over a year and love it. I have had significant weight loss and the mix tastes good.

Very tasty & filling

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Dec 17, 2010

Start slow with this as it has the PGX component which you can read about.However, I mix three kinds of protein powers(including this one) frozen strawberries,1/2 frozen banana,a little less than 4 c milk, liquid flax seed oil, a little liq lecithin and a 1/4tsp or so of powered apple pectin (start small with this too) & a sweetener if needed in a blender. This makes enough for 3 days or more. I store the extra in a glass jar in the frig so that I do not have to mix every morning and it works fine. I can have some at 6am and not be hungry until 2 or 3pm.

Getting a healthy dose of Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1408463 on Jul 27, 2010

Love the taste a true tasting flavor of deep chocolate, delicious. I add bananas and raspberries water and ice, yogurt. Perfect Breakfast and lunch during the hottest time of day for summer heat. Great for diabetics also not sweet at all. Rhonda Canada

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer3091595 on Nov 09, 2010

this product works really good, 1 scoope is enought mix with milk is delicious , no more cravings, definitely recommend to everyone!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1339908 on Aug 05, 2011

I love this stuff and I think it works.

Best meal replacement Ive found

Posted by Reviewer1014965 on Oct 11, 2011

Great product all round. Tastes like your drinking chocolate milk. If you follow the instructions, it definitely holds you for a meal. I've tried many different ones, and this is the best one I've found to date!

great with banana

Posted by Reviewer2970084 on Dec 21, 2011

chuck in a frozen banana & blend...thick and tasty. yum