Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Horrid

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jan 12, 2011

And I'm not one to write negative reviews. But, please, do not waste your money. This stuff is high in cholesterol, and I think that's what I am tasting. As a lacto-ovo vegetarian, I am very grossed out by this product and find the taste disgusting and smell repulsive. Now, I've heard whey in general is made from sick cows. But in any case, I am disappointed, especially since I though I would like this based on the reviews so I bought two of them, which I will probably throw out.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2314682 on May 25, 2011

delicious, I add a banana or maybe a bit of p-nut butter and it adds more to the taste. I also add ice cubes to thicken up. After losing 3 lbs each week for the first 2 weekd I now am losing 1 - 2 lbs.

Rate Natural Factors SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix

Posted by Reviewer1810055 on Jun 16, 2011

I have been using this product for over a year and love it. I have had significant weight loss and the mix tastes good.

Very tasty & filling

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Dec 17, 2010

Start slow with this as it has the PGX component which you can read about.However, I mix three kinds of protein powers(including this one) frozen strawberries,1/2 frozen banana,a little less than 4 c milk, liquid flax seed oil, a little liq lecithin and a 1/4tsp or so of powered apple pectin (start small with this too) & a sweetener if needed in a blender. This makes enough for 3 days or more. I store the extra in a glass jar in the frig so that I do not have to mix every morning and it works fine. I can have some at 6am and not be hungry until 2 or 3pm.

Getting a healthy dose of Double Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1408463 on Jul 27, 2010

Love the taste a true tasting flavor of deep chocolate, delicious. I add bananas and raspberries water and ice, yogurt. Perfect Breakfast and lunch during the hottest time of day for summer heat. Great for diabetics also not sweet at all. Rhonda Canada