blah

Posted by Reviewer2661616 on Aug 30, 2011

I love the Natural Factors Whey Protein so I thought I would try the Slim Syles one. No thank you! Taste is not good.

YUCK

Posted by Reviewer2705982 on Nov 17, 2007

I DISLIKED THIS PRODUCT. THE TEXTURE AND THE TASTE ARE HORRIBLE. I COULDN'T CHOKE IT DOWN. I THREW IT AWAY.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 19, 2011

didn't like it at all: nor taste, nor texture. No slimming effect, all crumbled when mixing, then stucked in theeth, no fullness effect, too sweet... very disappointed. waste of money!

Nothing Great

Posted by Reviewer2155628 on Mar 12, 2009

This product was not what I expected. All the claims they made on the video and descriptions weren't in my opinion accurate. I only have a few pounds to lose and this didn't help one bit.

SlimSyles Weight Loss Drink with PGX

Posted by Reviewer1295227 on Jan 09, 2009

As for myself I did not care for this product at all, way to thick for me with the amount they give you to mix. However everyone has a different taste. Not saying the product is bad just wasn't to my liking.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I didn't care for the taste. It is very gritty and does not mix well. As for decreasing my appetite, it did not. It just caused lots of gas.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Apr 01, 2009

This protein shake is delicious. It keeps me full helps me lose weight and has a rich chocolate flavor...Yum!.