Natural Factors, SlimStyles, Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Double Chocolate, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Jan 23, 2009

fantastic! I have a smoothie for breakfast & lunch and i am not hungry until 5pm

hm

Posted by Reviewer2719747 on Jan 28, 2009

Great product. I use it in the morning and every other lunch time. I have salads on the other days. I mix it with a cup of milk, half a banana and ice and put it in the blender. YUMMY. It keeps hunger at bay for 4 to 6 hours. I like it. The fiber works wonderfully and it definitely stifles hunger. Just make sure you drink plenty of water.

Tastes great and more filling

Posted by Reviewer1455420 on Dec 28, 2008

This product keeps me full for 3 hours and I will be buying more of this. I like the packets because they are convenient for lunch at the office, but the cannisters are good for custom measuring. I use 1/2 to 3/4 serving (1 to 1.5 scoops) as a full 2 scoop serving is too filling for me. I lost two pounds my first week, and maintained my weight over Christmas even though I missed using this product a few days in week two because of the holidays.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2959812 on Oct 08, 2009

Filing & Good taste!! This product helped my weight control. I used it with 7-Keto. I lost 4 pounds within ten days. I'll order it again.

Love the chocolate - lost weight

Posted by Reviewer2051336 on Feb 17, 2010

I originally bought 1 Chocolate mix and was so happy with the product I ordered the 4 pack. My husband and I are doing the shakes 2 twice a day. Very filling but you must drink it fast before it gets thick and drink water afterwards. After 4 weeks - we lost 8 pounds. Very easy to stick with - I use the chocolate mix with blueberries and my husband like 1/2 Banana and Peanut Butter. We recommend this product