Strawberry Slimstyles

Posted by Reviewer3139596 on Mar 29, 2009

This strawberry is better than a lot of others (strawberry pro. shakes) I have tried, but chocolate to me is always the best. I like to mix this with a little Naked Juice to make the taste a little more 'fresh'. As far as the Slimstyles and WellBetx shakes, you can't beat them for being filling and helping with weight loss. I love them!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1369691 on Apr 27, 2010

Good flavour and keeps you full. Waaayyyyy better than the mango peach flavour which I do not recommend to anyone!!

Very filling

Posted by Reviewer2732814 on Nov 25, 2010

Like strawberry and chocolate the best...I don't care for the vanilla. I drink one for breakfast and sometimes again for lunch. It lasts for quite a while and I don't feel hungry or shakey.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2594547 on Dec 28, 2010

took over 3 weeks to come but I do like the taste, the product is good!

Fullness

Posted by Reviewer3255931 on Mar 15, 2011

Gives a feeling of fullness, taste good, a little hard to mix.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like astartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry doesn't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am not usually a strawberry shake person anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink. I have been using the chocolate, and my husband has been using the strawberry. He also prefers the taste of the chocolate, and he usually would choose strawberry.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Oct 03, 2012

This was not among the worst. I usually find them too sweet or too strange taste.