Love this stuff

Posted by 5093139002411212841 on Jul 09, 2012

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink, Very Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer1561119 on May 07, 2009

So far so good. The taste is not bad and it does fill you up without hunger pangs!

strawberry -my favourite

Posted by Reviewer1689049 on Jan 20, 2008

A very real strawberry tasting drink or dessert. Just excellent!

Great product

Posted by 5196167249372044499 on Jun 10, 2014

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1138682 on Jun 06, 2011

Great taste - mixes well.

I have lost weight,

Posted by Reviewer2409786 on Feb 25, 2010

Yummy I love it, once you get started it is yummmmmy

Nice taste.

Posted by Reviewer2453623 on Jan 07, 2009

At first I hated it !! By the second day I had a change of heart and I like it now. Been following this diet for two weeks now and have dropped 5 pounds so far. Kills your appetite, heartily recommend for sugar control and weight loss.

LOST WEIGHT

Posted by Reviewer2490842 on Apr 20, 2011

I ve been drinking this shake for 4 months now and have lost a total 35 pounds. It doesnt taste great to me,but the benefits of drinking this shake overwhelm the taste factor. It stalls my hunger,helps you eliminate better,stabilizes the blood sugar. I am insulin resistance so that is mega plus.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like astartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry doesn't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am not usually a strawberry shake person anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink. I have been using the chocolate, and my husband has been using the strawberry. He also prefers the taste of the chocolate, and he usually would choose strawberry.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1369691 on Apr 27, 2010

Good flavour and keeps you full. Waaayyyyy better than the mango peach flavour which I do not recommend to anyone!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »