Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix, with PGX, Powder, Very Strawberry, 1lb 12 oz (800 g)

child loves it and so do I

Posted by 4665150658545277746 on Sep 21, 2013

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3018106 From Spain on Oct 03, 2012

This was not among the worst. I usually find them too sweet or too strange taste.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like astartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry doesn't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am not usually a strawberry shake person anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink. I have been using the chocolate, and my husband has been using the strawberry. He also prefers the taste of the chocolate, and he usually would choose strawberry.

Very filling

Posted by Reviewer2732814 From California on Nov 25, 2010

Like strawberry and chocolate the best...I don't care for the vanilla. I drink one for breakfast and sometimes again for lunch. It lasts for quite a while and I don't feel hungry or shakey.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2594547 From Canada on Dec 28, 2010

took over 3 weeks to come but I do like the taste, the product is good!