New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, Rich Mocha, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Natural Factors, SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink with PGX, Rich Mocha

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Dec 22, 2010

This is such a flavorful, satisfying, nutritious drink that I could just live on it. If our Country got in a state of emergency and we couldn't get to the market to bring home needed groceries, this would be sufficient. I always keep it on hand and make milkshakes by putting a scoop in the blender along with 4 ice cubes and 1 1/2 cups of almond milk. If I don't drink it all in one sitting, it keeps very well in the fridge for later. Just add more ice and reblend it.

Just ordered this flavor today

Posted by Reviewer1455420 on Dec 30, 2008

I have tried other flavors and the reviewer who said it was different than expected may have confused this product with the unflavored granules which you can sprinkle on moist food. I have tried the mango-peach, double chocolate, and french vanilla flavors in the Slimstyles meal replacement drinks, and so far my favorite is the French Vanilla because is the only flavor iherb had in the easy to use packets which I bring with me and add to my blender bottle of water when I am ready for lunch. I have lost weight in my first two weeks so today I ordered a 3 month supply and also the plain granules and the WellBetX complete vitamin as you are supposed to take a daily multi when using this product.

Helpful in my weight loss plan

Posted by Reviewer3169527 on Mar 03, 2010

I like the NF Weight Loss Drink better than other meal replacement drinks since it doesn't have all the sugar found in many other brands. I prefer the chocolate flavor to the mocha, but the mocha is tasty, too. Both flavors are filling and helpful in preventing overeating. Make sure you use very cold water and drink it right away. iHerb has the best prices on these products which I have found.

Great Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer1504259 on Mar 27, 2010

This product really works well if you are serious about losing weight. I use 2 scoops once a day (AM) and it keeps the hunger under control. Shipping was really fast. IHERB has always been a great provider for me.

Breakfast on the run!

Posted by Reviewer2502251 on Oct 14, 2007

Great for breakfast, especially when you're rushed. Tastes great & keeps me full for a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »