Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1274204 on May 16, 2012

Considering how much I paid for this product I was expecting it to be good tasting. I just tried it for the first time 10 minutes ago. I took one sip and spat it out. It has an overwhelming taste of stevia. Gross. I had to have chocolate to get the taste out of my mouth!!!

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Magnesium Citrate, Natural Berry Drink Mix, 8.8 oz (250 g) Powder

Posted by Reviewer3295712 on Sep 30, 2012

The product is excellent!

Muscle recovery

Posted by 5317164960659981630 on Jul 13, 2014

A good source of magnesium, good flavour.

Kelly A.

Posted by 5565801972031846431 on Mar 30, 2015

I love this product, it is reduces stress,and works also as a safe, natural laxative. Would definitely recommend this product.

This product is alright

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

Easy to drink but sort of sweet good way to get a boost of magnesium. Has no fillers. Iherb great service and delivery!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

good product, doesn't especially taste good but not bad either.

not wonderful

Posted by beafawcett on Sep 26, 2014

I have tried a number of magnesium powders by now. I find this one a bit acidic which is a problem on a bad day. I am not yet convinced by the enthusiasm for mag citrate and this confirms me that I will go back to other forms. This seems to deliver a slightly lesser amount of usable magnesium than , say, the magnesium phosphate I have used. It does okay though. it has a slightly chalky taste which hardly matters, but becomes another small negative. I don't recall why I selected this product at the time. maybe the price is good in which case it would make a sensible choice. maybe others find this good for them.