sleep is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008

I went through 23 hours in a sleep lab with electrodes plastered all over me only to be told that I was a night owl and didn't sleep enough. Duh. I was trying to get along on 3-4 hours sleep a night. I had tried melatonin before, to no avail. Then I was told that it doesn't work if you swallow it. Since I started taking this, I consistently sleep 6-7 hours a night! The difference in my life is amazing.

Shannon in Sugar Land, TX

Posted by Reviewer1390418 on Apr 15, 2008

I cannot believe how wonderful this product is! My twelve-year-old daughter has always had a lot of difficulty falling asleep at night. She was never alseep before 10:30 or 11 pm every night. As soon as we started giving her this brand of Melatonin, she is asleep every night with in 15 minutes of going to bed. No side effects. I can't believe we waited this long to try this!

Awesome-!!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 on Jun 27, 2010

Tastes a little sweet, and really works well.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on May 17, 2009

The best product. It absolutely bombs me. Can awaken in the night sometimes still though. But my sleep is just heaps better.

beware NZ customs

Posted by Reviewer3053077 on Nov 22, 2010

This product is awesome! My husband and I both use it and are sold on its benefits.... however......... the NZ medsafe authority confiscated my last order as it is now listed as a prescription medicine in NZ. I am really disappointed that this great product is no longer available to us :(

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2609561 on Apr 05, 2011

Taking one small, quickly dissolving tablet before bed I know I will be enjoying a deep and restful sleep. I wake up feeling like I have actually had a full nights sleep whereas before I would wake up still feeling tired. I also like that the fact that if I'm stressed, I normally couldn't fall asleep or get into deep sleep but with this product I can get a good nights sleep even when dealing with serious life stress. Excellent product, I will never be without.

great

Posted by Reviewer2771754 on Feb 08, 2011

love it

Good

Posted by Freederika on Mar 15, 2011

1 tablet of melatonin one hour before bedtime. I sleep like a baby and is easy to wake up))

Little helper for intense city life

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Jul 29, 2011

Life is as it is, so after intense days and late working nights sleep is terrible. This product has helped me from the very first tablet - slept like a baby and woke up without headache. Highly recommend!

This one is the best I've found

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

I've tried several others. This one is the best I've found. Some of the sublinguals don't dissolve well and the tast is bad. This product disolves quickly and the tast is ok. Good price too!!