This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Apr 27, 2010

This was the 2nd melatonin I tried. The first one made me groggy. This one dissolves fast, although the peppermint taste is a bit strong and within 15 minutes I'm tired. I sleep at least 8 hours which is major for me. I do wake up but am able to fall right back to sleep. This is now in my nighttime sleep regimen.

Easy & economical

Posted by Reviewer2714891 on May 12, 2010

A great way to aid sleep. This product is very economical and dissolves immediatly under the tongue. No funny taste but slightly chalky. However, this has not bothered us and we really enjoy taking this form of Melatonin. We would suggest you try for yourself.

Better than any sleeping pill my doctor gave me.

Posted by Reviewer3058382 on Nov 30, 2010

Finally I've been able to get my sleep schedule back on track. These definitely work, and the sublingual factor means they start working much faster. And I don't wake up too groggy, not like others I've had before.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Jul 05, 2011

When this product works, it works well. I've found that the precise timing of when I take the melatonin can make a big difference in how well I sleep, but I'm starting to figure it out. I like how fast-acting the chewables are and I recommend this product. I do think, given the higher mg dosage that it's probably more appropriate for winter rather than summer use.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1276350 on Apr 06, 2012

A good product. I recommend.

normal

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012

mint flavor is quite strong. works, the dose is not strong. we are excited to sleep does not help

Good melatonin

Posted by odereviews on Mar 21, 2013

If you are looking for a chewable melatonin product, this offers a nice price & quality ratio. This is very effective. Me recommends.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

does not help to fall asleep but helps not to wake up at night

not work

Posted by 5033198343532242270 on Jul 17, 2012

not work

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Mar 29, 2014

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets cheap but wait for result