Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets

100% recommended

Posted by Redseishi on Jan 06, 2012

Melatoning is a lifesaver for me. I work nightshifts and used to have to use sleepingpills 3-4 times a week. This gives me a restfull sleep and overall improves my day-night cycle considerably. The tablet tastes neutral/sweet and gives me a fast help to insomnia. Thank you!

Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer1864096 on Feb 28, 2012

This product is a tiny tablet which dissolves quickly and usually induces sleepiness within 45 minutes. I have used it for several years and highly recommend it!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Aug 23, 2012

We use this every night at our house and I like te 3mg strength. It helps my boy with mild Aspergers go to sleep.

Immediate insomnia relief

Posted by HealthAdventureCoach on Sep 17, 2012

Within 20 minutes of taking this melatonin, I get that 'I want to go to sleep now' feeling. Otherwise, I'd be up all night. It keeps me asleep for at least 5-6 hours. I've had chronic insomnia for 11 years and I won't do without this for one day now.

good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

helps to sleep