• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

iHerb Provides Pharma Gaba

Posted by 5459893221796024549 on Dec 23, 2014

These capsules manage my emotional climate beautifully. I have metastatic breast cancer and the fear can sometimes be debilitating, but with my Parma Gaba, I can live peacefully and manage my fear and dread. It might not work for everyone, but it sure works for me. It is not a drug that makes me feel out of control or 'drugged' it is very gentle. I just suddenly realize that I don't have the anxiety. What a relief! And iHerb is really wonderful about getting my order to me in rapid order. I am very pleased. Thank you iHerb folks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1391031 on Oct 30, 2013

other gaba does not cross the blood brain barrie. this one does as it is formulated differently. It keeps me from getting too overwhelmed but i do not feel like i am drugged. only take 1 b4 bed and 1 at about noon as i work from 2-11pm. started taking 2 at night left me groggy in am---I think it may depend on body weight--I am 116lbs so a bigger body may need more. Really keeps you not uptight if you have alot to do.

Less stress

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Apr 20, 2013

Nice product. For me this works better than holy basil or passionflower. I take one at breakfast, one at lunch and one before sleep. In a couple of days i felt more relax and peacefull. Try it!

This works

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Aug 07, 2009

I did notice I am more relaxed and not so quick to get upset with co-workers. In fact I was able to ignore a lot more of what they were doing like talking on the phone while at work and just being lazy. With this Herb I was able to give gentle reminders without getting upset.

helps me sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 24, 2010

PharmaGABA does seem to be superior to just the regular Gaba. If I take 2 of these at night it helps me sleep. Good product.

Focus

Posted by Reviewer1422556 on Jan 06, 2009

maintain focus, I'm new to GABA, nice stuff.

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Nov 23, 2009

Good stuff! I switch off with Twinlab Gaba and Natural Factors- they both work great!

Helped me relax so I could focus

Posted by Reviewer2204935 on Dec 10, 2009

This is a great product - I have a very stressful job and it really helped me relax so I could focus on what I needed to do. I highly recommend it!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2451023 on Feb 09, 2010

would highly recommend this for someone who has an anxiety disorder & doesn't want their thinking to be cloudy.

Helps me relax

Posted by Reviewer2684109 on Jan 19, 2011

I recently experienced a bout of anxiety that had me contemplating medication. I decided against the meds and this gabba products really takes the edge off my anxiety and also helps me fall asleep. I'm glad I've found it and find that taking two is the best way to go (I started just taking one).