Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Pharma GABA, 60 Chewable Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 90 reviews

Most effective GABA product I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2756625 on Nov 03, 2008

I have taken capsules of GABA, but could never really tell whether they were having an effect or not. This product produces a rapid feeling of greater tranquility. It also improves concentration. Most of my family have started taking it occasionally. ADHD occurs frequently in my family and this has been a real benefit.

Sleep Aid for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

My M.D., who is also a university trained herbalist, recommended this product as part of my nightly coctail for sleep. (I have chronic, severe, fibromalgia-induced insomnia that is very difficult to treat, because I'm unable to tolerate the side effects of prescription meds.)I also take 5-HTP and melatonin with this product. This is a chewable that actually tastes good!

Quick time-out

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 30, 2008

Helps your brain short-circuit stress & mellow out, within minutes. One caution: Be sure to keep the bottle tightly capped. Otherwise the tabs absorb moisture & become sticky.

PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax

Posted by Reviewer3241259 on Oct 08, 2008

I really love this product. I have a hard time falling asleep at night and this product really relaxes me and I doze off in no time.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485572 on Nov 25, 2008

I received a free sample with my order and thought what do I have to lose. After taking the first tablet which also taste really good too (fruity) I went into work and noticed I wasn't getting stressed as I normally do. I finished the sample and ordered a bottle, I take two each morning right before going into work, is fast working and last most of the day. Really keeps me calm and focused.