• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

For sleep and/or anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1905540 on Jan 13, 2012

It has really helped me to stay asleep thru the night and has helped calm me if i felt upset during work. It takes care of anxiety quickly. The tablets taste pretty good too.

different taste, but still works great

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Mar 31, 2010

I have been taking Stress-Relax, PharmaGaba for a couple of months now, and it works really well, but the second time I ordered it I noticed it had a different flavor and the tablets are a little harder. Not sure what that's about, but I would still recommend it.

like chewable gaba

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

Definitely a difference

Posted by Reviewer1346102 on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using 100mg 2x daily in my two "active" children and we're seeing a definite difference in their stress level, especially in the evening. Not a night and day difference, but enough to be noticeable.

Does the Job!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Dec 04, 2008

This mellows me out, though it tends to make me a little "zoned out," too - - not a bad thing, I just tend to focus on one thing only for a few hours. I'm unsure if this cause an acne breakout, but I suspect it did. Other than that possibility, I like the product. Decent taste, too.

Relatively good

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I took this product to relax before going to bed so that I will sleep better. However, when I slowly disolve this tablet in my mouth, and I go to bed, I sleep well during the first few hours and then I wake up at 3;00AM, having difficulties to continue to sleep. Therefore, I have swallowed the tablets and the effect has been lasting longer and I don't waike up in the middle of the night.

Helped a little

Posted by owlsrwise on Feb 19, 2008

I really did not tell much of a difference except possibly they made me sleep longer. Maybe I was expecting too much or did not give it enough time.

Uncertain about this

Posted by Reviewer1969529 on Dec 05, 2009

I cannot say there is any dramatic effect here, just a little drowsiness and a light buzz. I will use the rest of the bottle to experiment with dosage and timing before I make a decision about whether to continue with this product. No unpleasant side effects at all.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Mar 16, 2011

Not convinced this works at all.

Calms me down but has no effect on sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 23, 2013

For those who feel anxious during a day GABA can be very helpful. Of course the effect is not as dramatic as in the case of Lorazepam but still very noticeable. Unfortunately, it didn't have any effect on my sleep as my nutritionist was hoping it would.