• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Dec 30, 2008

My 4-year-old daughter has significantly improved in occupational therapy and is able to sit through circle time at preschool since beginning this product. Our pediatric neurologist said this would help her and it has!

Pharma Gaba is good

Posted by DonNaber on Dec 29, 2008

Really makes a differance in my daily attitude.

Natural Factors, PharaGaba

Posted by Reviewer2983669 on Dec 27, 2008

This didn't work for me. Just because they say it's "natural" doesn't mean it is crossing the blood barrier in the brain which is the problem with Gaba. I would be interested to know if there were any clinical trials done with this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3331163 on Dec 25, 2008

This product does work, and works very well. Two tabs taken on an empty stomach are equivalent to 5 mg Valium in my experience. Can be used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from alcohol.

Pharma Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1397556 on Dec 25, 2008

I found this product to realy take the edge off of our everyday worries and anxiety... GREAT PRODUCT!

Natural Factors, PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax, 60 Chewable Tablets (NFS-02835)

Posted by Reviewer2485015 on Dec 09, 2008

Great Service

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1026702 on Dec 05, 2008

great product, low price & speedy delivery.

Does the Job!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Dec 04, 2008

This mellows me out, though it tends to make me a little "zoned out," too - - not a bad thing, I just tend to focus on one thing only for a few hours. I'm unsure if this cause an acne breakout, but I suspect it did. Other than that possibility, I like the product. Decent taste, too.

Sleep Aid for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

My M.D., who is also a university trained herbalist, recommended this product as part of my nightly coctail for sleep. (I have chronic, severe, fibromalgia-induced insomnia that is very difficult to treat, because I'm unable to tolerate the side effects of prescription meds.)I also take 5-HTP and melatonin with this product. This is a chewable that actually tastes good!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485572 on Nov 25, 2008

I received a free sample with my order and thought what do I have to lose. After taking the first tablet which also taste really good too (fruity) I went into work and noticed I wasn't getting stressed as I normally do. I finished the sample and ordered a bottle, I take two each morning right before going into work, is fast working and last most of the day. Really keeps me calm and focused.