• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

It seems that works!

Posted by Billakos on Aug 26, 2010

I bought it for my mother because she had problem with her sleep. After one month, she says she feels relaxed and has a better sleep.

It actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 30, 2011

I meant to buy the one that helps you sleep but I gave this a try and it does what the bottle says for sure. I relaxes your body while sharpening your mind. Not good for trying to fall aleep though. I couldnt stop thinking! But its a good product and recommended for those who need it.

For sleep and/or anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1905540 on Jan 13, 2012

It has really helped me to stay asleep thru the night and has helped calm me if i felt upset during work. It takes care of anxiety quickly. The tablets taste pretty good too.

different taste, but still works great

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Mar 31, 2010

I have been taking Stress-Relax, PharmaGaba for a couple of months now, and it works really well, but the second time I ordered it I noticed it had a different flavor and the tablets are a little harder. Not sure what that's about, but I would still recommend it.

like chewable gaba

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

Definitely a difference

Posted by Reviewer1346102 on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using 100mg 2x daily in my two "active" children and we're seeing a definite difference in their stress level, especially in the evening. Not a night and day difference, but enough to be noticeable.

Does the Job!

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Dec 04, 2008

This mellows me out, though it tends to make me a little "zoned out," too - - not a bad thing, I just tend to focus on one thing only for a few hours. I'm unsure if this cause an acne breakout, but I suspect it did. Other than that possibility, I like the product. Decent taste, too.

Relatively good

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Sep 05, 2008

I took this product to relax before going to bed so that I will sleep better. However, when I slowly disolve this tablet in my mouth, and I go to bed, I sleep well during the first few hours and then I wake up at 3;00AM, having difficulties to continue to sleep. Therefore, I have swallowed the tablets and the effect has been lasting longer and I don't waike up in the middle of the night.

Helped a little

Posted by owlsrwise on Feb 19, 2008

I really did not tell much of a difference except possibly they made me sleep longer. Maybe I was expecting too much or did not give it enough time.

Uncertain about this

Posted by Reviewer1969529 on Dec 05, 2009

I cannot say there is any dramatic effect here, just a little drowsiness and a light buzz. I will use the rest of the bottle to experiment with dosage and timing before I make a decision about whether to continue with this product. No unpleasant side effects at all.