• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

It actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 30, 2011

I meant to buy the one that helps you sleep but I gave this a try and it does what the bottle says for sure. I relaxes your body while sharpening your mind. Not good for trying to fall aleep though. I couldnt stop thinking! But its a good product and recommended for those who need it.

like chewable gaba

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

different taste, but still works great

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Mar 31, 2010

I have been taking Stress-Relax, PharmaGaba for a couple of months now, and it works really well, but the second time I ordered it I noticed it had a different flavor and the tablets are a little harder. Not sure what that's about, but I would still recommend it.

Nick

Posted by Reviewer1841127 on Oct 23, 2014

Good for sleeping. Take 2 before sleeping and your good.

For sleep and/or anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1905540 on Jan 13, 2012

It has really helped me to stay asleep thru the night and has helped calm me if i felt upset during work. It takes care of anxiety quickly. The tablets taste pretty good too.

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Aug 30, 2009

Really works as expected, but it is too expensive.

Definitely a difference

Posted by Reviewer1346102 on Jan 07, 2009

I've been using 100mg 2x daily in my two "active" children and we're seeing a definite difference in their stress level, especially in the evening. Not a night and day difference, but enough to be noticeable.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Mar 16, 2011

Not convinced this works at all.

Calms me down but has no effect on sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on May 23, 2013

For those who feel anxious during a day GABA can be very helpful. Of course the effect is not as dramatic as in the case of Lorazepam but still very noticeable. Unfortunately, it didn't have any effect on my sleep as my nutritionist was hoping it would.

Uncertain about this

Posted by Reviewer1969529 on Dec 05, 2009

I cannot say there is any dramatic effect here, just a little drowsiness and a light buzz. I will use the rest of the bottle to experiment with dosage and timing before I make a decision about whether to continue with this product. No unpleasant side effects at all.