Helps with stress

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Jun 11, 2008

I've taken this for awhile and I really notice the difference in my mood when I don't take it. I just feel better with it. I take it with Natural Factor's Serenity Formula.

These seem to work well for me

Posted by Reviewer3192134 on Jul 17, 2010

This product produced a mild but noticeable relaxation effect after about 10 minutes (on empty stomach). I was pleasantly surprised. I think I'll keep using these.

Better than Xanax

Posted by Reviewer1174384 on Feb 07, 2012

My husband has used this product as an alternative to Xanax for over a year. Xanax produces dependency as it lasts only a short while and causes cravings in your body because it changes the way your brain looks for communication with the body. Sensoril is a safe and great solution that really works.

Wonder Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1222030 on May 04, 2009

This is the wonder supplement! I take it twice a day, no more stress abd i sleep so much better! I have recommended this to anyone who tells me they are stressed!

Sensoril

Posted by Reviewer1227089 on Jul 17, 2009

My son has Bi-Polar disorder and I use Sensoril each day to help him handle stress. It seems to be helping. KS

Helps manage anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Oct 21, 2009

I've been taking this for about two weeks, and I am not so tense and do less stress eating. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I'm hoping to!

Dumbing Effect

Posted by Reviewer1151242 on Jun 06, 2011

Sensoril definitely had a calming effect on me... I just don't think it was the effect I was looking for. After one capsule it was difficult to focus and since I have a demanding job (and boss), I wish it would have calmed me down without making me stupid.

not as good

Posted by Reviewer2864815 on Apr 30, 2010

i bought these thinking that since they were the "active" ingredient that they would be better than those laced with the herbs. i have found that this is not so, at least not for me. i was disappointed but will go back to the others after i have finished these.

moderate

Posted by Reviewer3102657 on Aug 27, 2009

The effect is calm. I think that I am good to consume it secondarily. But I may become slightly sleepy.

helps with diet