Self defense against stress

Posted by Reviewer2421501 on Oct 17, 2007

My wife and I, both diagnosed with clinical depression, have been experiencing negative side-effects from our prescription medications. The theraputic value of these meds seems to have diminished to zero over years of use. To help cope with our depression without an Rx, we tried the Serenity Formula. After one month we find that this supplement is an effective alternative to our prescriptions. We each take 2 capsules twice daily. Our psychiatrist is not happy about this, but his happiness is not our concern! We are happy to have found the Serenity Formula! We would like to see bigger quantities availble. Together, we use 240 capsules/month.

stress relief

Posted by Reviewer1442968 on Oct 17, 2008

I'm in a difficult situation, facing caring for a husband with Parkinson's disease and dementia. When I started taking this my fasting blood sugar went down from a high stress level to my usual level (my A1c went from 6.7 to 5.6). I also find it takes the edge off my feelings so I don't fall into despair and hopelessness. It also gives me a feeling of more energy--so much that I take it in the morning rather than at bedtime. I've been taking it for 4 months now.

Serenity Formula

Posted by Reviewer2364996 on May 28, 2009

I take this when I feel like I'm starting to feel anxious or stressed out, within 15-20 minutes I'm feeling more calm and in control. I don't take it very consistently yet (I'm not very good at taking stuff... remembering to take it) but so far I really love how it's working for me, to give me a little bit of calm when I need it most and quickly too!

Serenity

Posted by Reviewer2779065 on Jun 04, 2008

I've had general anxiety disorder for the past 20 years. This product is helpful in two ways. It calms my nervous tension AND increases my energy level and concentration. I take it with lunch and gets me through the rest of workday!!

Major Stress Management Properties. (Good for Bi-Polar Stress)

Posted by Reviewer1011584 on Oct 26, 2009

This particular blend of herbs is FANTASTIC! The balance is just right to combat fatigue, stress, and muscular pain. The ashwagandha extract is superior to many products, and the rhodiola and Siberian ginseng are just stimulating enough, without causing mania! When manic symptoms are more present and I am more sensitive to stimulating herbs, I either halve the dose, or stop all together, with no issues. These have been a major help in the motivation department. Also great for when you get sick, helps you manage the symptoms with ease and the possibility of decreased rest.

From Vancouver, Canada

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jul 30, 2009

Excellent product. Only 1 a day helps me live my life in present without "mental noise" from the past and the future worries.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1797220 on Apr 12, 2008

The quality of this product is great. It really helps keep stress levels under control.

Stress Relax for nice sleeping

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2978674 on Aug 24, 2009

Less intense 5 HTP (which made me sick) - lives up to the name!

Helps my mood

Posted by Reviewer1287802 on Jun 11, 2008

I've taken this for awhile and I really notice the difference in my mood when I don't take it. I just feel better with it. I take it with Natural Factor's Stress-Relax.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »