10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Suntheanine, L-Theanine, 60 Chewable Tablets

L-Theanine by Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1860238 on Aug 05, 2008

This is an awesome product...I have turned my friends on to this. It really works and you don't have to worry about side effects. If one doesn't work take another. One of my hyper friends couldn't believe how mellow and relaxed she felt after taking two...everyone has said the same! Thanks for all the reviews! They really help!

Very Soothing

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Dec 12, 2009

This product is fabulous! It's a natural anti-anxiety supplement that doesn't make me tired, jittery, or spaced-out. I only need half of a tablet each morning, and if my day is particularly stressful, I can take the other half. I love the absense of nasty side effects. In my opinion, this works better than other natural (Valerian) or prescription (Xanax) products. Highly recommend this!

Like these

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Mar 21, 2010

I get these for my 12 year old. She loves them. She likes the taste and says they help her relax to go to sleep. Studies show that they are good for boosting brain power in teenagers!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Oct 06, 2009

This product gently helps me fall asleep more quickly and sleep more soundly. The tablets taste great...like candy. I have not noticed any side effects.

Taste great and helps sleeping for my 5 year old!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Feb 10, 2009

My son is almost 6 and has always been a restless sleeper with occasional bad dreams. He loves to take these and they have really made a difference 1 month into the bottle. He sometimes sleeps with us too and the difference is sooo noticeable. No more kicking and moving around and no more bad dreams!