July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Suntheanine, L-Theanine, 60 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

like chewable L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

Natural Factors, L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer3307867 on Dec 07, 2008

L-Theanine worked 15-20 minutes creating a very soothing and relaxed state. Effective as a sleep aid as well. Tranquil Sleep, however, puts you to sleep in a deeper fashion. I use L-Theanine with Ibuprofen if I should have a headache and for me it is wonderful, without any side effects. Patricia

Chew and relax

Posted by Reviewer2268640 on Aug 23, 2009

Suntheanine is a great product to have around to take the edge off at stressful times. Also good for sleep. No side effects, and does not hammer you like prescription drugs.

It does calm you.

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Apr 03, 2010

My doctor suggested I use this to help me quit smoking. It does calm you down. I used three, broken into four pieces so I could have one whenever I started needing to smoke. It got me through the first day, but I didn't use any more because I was feeling a little out of it by the end of the day. It didn't make me sleepy, just not all there. Never felt that way before and just didn't like the feeling. If I'm ever going through something bad, like emergency surgery on a relative, I would take them to keep me calm through that, but not for everyday stress.

Natural Factors Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1669106 on Oct 01, 2008

This product seems to work quite well for anxiety, although I don't agree with the claim (often made about L-Theanine) that it doesn't cause any drowsiness at all. The tablets themselves are delicious and this represents a welcome change from swallowing the giant plasticy capsules that other supplements tend to be packaged in.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »