like chewable L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2881126 on Apr 23, 2010

They're more expensive, but chewables seem to give better results than tablets or capsuls.

Natural Factors, L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer3307867 on Dec 07, 2008

L-Theanine worked 15-20 minutes creating a very soothing and relaxed state. Effective as a sleep aid as well. Tranquil Sleep, however, puts you to sleep in a deeper fashion. I use L-Theanine with Ibuprofen if I should have a headache and for me it is wonderful, without any side effects. Patricia

Chew and relax

Posted by Reviewer2268640 on Aug 23, 2009

Suntheanine is a great product to have around to take the edge off at stressful times. Also good for sleep. No side effects, and does not hammer you like prescription drugs.

It does calm you.

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Apr 03, 2010

My doctor suggested I use this to help me quit smoking. It does calm you down. I used three, broken into four pieces so I could have one whenever I started needing to smoke. It got me through the first day, but I didn't use any more because I was feeling a little out of it by the end of the day. It didn't make me sleepy, just not all there. Never felt that way before and just didn't like the feeling. If I'm ever going through something bad, like emergency surgery on a relative, I would take them to keep me calm through that, but not for everyday stress.

Natural Factors Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1669106 on Oct 01, 2008

This product seems to work quite well for anxiety, although I don't agree with the claim (often made about L-Theanine) that it doesn't cause any drowsiness at all. The tablets themselves are delicious and this represents a welcome change from swallowing the giant plasticy capsules that other supplements tend to be packaged in.

This can help now and then

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Oct 02, 2011

Mostly it stabilizes. Not wanting to imbalance my natural amino acid balances, I try to take this only occasionally as needed. But when things are getting to be too much, this helps.

Natural Factors Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer2974585 on Jul 17, 2010

I ordered this for my best friend who was here on vacation for two weeks and ran out. She is a very light sleeper and also has problems sleeping in general. She has tried many things and really likes this. We couldn't find this product at our local natural food stores and my friend was very particular that is was this exact product. Luckily we found it at Iherb and delivery is so fast. I sleep well so I didn't try it myself.

coping with side effects of tamoxifen

Posted by Reviewer3000377 on Oct 24, 2010

Use this product mid-week (1 tablet) to cope with the side effects of Tamoxifen (insomnia). At weekends I take the 'tranquil sleep' product - but its slightly too strong for me mid week. As a pair both do the job Delighted with reliable service from iHerbs

Quick review...

Posted by Reviewer3031521 on Feb 07, 2011

I don't really feel more relaxed when I take it, but when I take it in the evenings I sleep through the whole night which is a big accomplishment for me. Normally I will fall asleep easily and then wake up around 2am and find myself unable to fall back asleep. Since I have been taking this I now sleep through the night, EVERY night! :)

Flavor is Good

Posted by Reviewer3348992 on Feb 13, 2011

These taste pretty good, but I am not sure yet, whether I am more relaxed yet or not.