Works Well and Tastes Great

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

The first time I took half of one of these I knew it worked to lower my anxiety. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal and my morning anxiety (overactive fight flight response) has been difficult to live with the last few years. I've been looking for something to lower this as I'm recovering. 45 Minutes after I took one of these, I felt noticeably calmer. At first I thought it may be a placebo response, but it worked just the same whenever I took it. My daughter tried taking a whole tablet one night when she had a lot of study and was drinking heaps of coffee. She said she felt calm and clear and was able to get her work done much easier than usual, she asked me to buy her a bottle, which I did. The only concern I have with these is the added sugar, but if that's not an issue, then these are perfect and easy to take without water. 50mg at a time seems to work best for me or I get a bit apathetic and just want to lay around doing nothing.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Aug 11, 2013

This is the best aid for sleeping. I thought I'd just take my usual Melatonin and save my money. A week later I was really missing this product! I will never go without it again. I sleep like a baby with it. I've tried the other's and they don't compare to this wonderful product.

Taste like Lemon Candy

Posted by 5019231742289869499 on Jul 10, 2013

Best tasting supplement ever! Doctor's recommendation and found this on iherb! Love Natural Factors! Love iherb!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2529476 on Jan 18, 2013

Helps me relax without sleepiness and I am very sensitive

Absolutely relaxing

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

Super product for decreasing stress; taste great too.

Wow!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

I use this on my 7yr old who is very active and has a hard time calming down and staying focused sometimes! This stuff works great. We only gave it to her maybe 2 times a day, but noticed big changes. It is especially helpful when calming down for a nap. She loves the chewable tablets, too!

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1572478 on Jan 13, 2012

Great alternative for the much more expensive "Anxitane" that was prescribed for my dog by my veterinarian. I think I might try one myself!

Great pick me up

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Dec 29, 2011

Natural pick me up. Good taste

Makes a noticeable difference.

Posted by Reviewer2042819 on Nov 29, 2011

For the people to whom I've recommend this product, the comment that I get most often is 'it's a life changer.' Taste is pleasant and given that it's a lozenge, the effect is fairly quick.

great for my son

Posted by Reviewer1832541 on Oct 04, 2011

who is ASD and has a lot of problems with anxiety

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »