• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Customer Ratings

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2004538 on May 03, 2016

Works really good.

best sleep help ever

Posted by Reviewer1469541 on Mar 20, 2015

very happy with how these help me fall fast asleep. I had really bad jet lag and this sorted it out quickly.

Did not like

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015

These did not work for me. I've since learned that I do not like any product with melatonin in it. I now take 5-htp and suntheanine, but separately for their own purposes.

"ANY" NATURAL FACTORS SLEEP FORMAULA IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Jul 15, 2014

I probably have the worst insomnia in the entire world!! Tried everything and then discovered Natural Factors Tranquil Sleep formula (lozenges)... I take half of one lozenge and I'm drowsy very quickly. If I take more than half, then the melatonin dose is too much for me and I wake up with a headache. I am over-the-moon with how wonderful these lozenges are. But... I find that with all sleep formula's, it's best to change around every 3-4 days and then they work wonderfully! Now, on to their other formula: Sleep Relax. These are as wonderful as the lozenges, if not better! I just don't know which is better... they both work phenomenally! I just take one and it's plenty... I think two would be too much for me.... suggest you try one first and see how you do.

Stress Relax for nice sleeping

Posted by 5525424769790254695 on Feb 18, 2014

good stuff

Good so far

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Dec 28, 2013

I haven't used many of these yet, but they seem to work nicely. The bottle is very expensive compared to most sleep aids, though it is nice not to have to swallow a huge pill.

This one is Okay...

Posted by Reviewer3123059 on Apr 06, 2013

I used to take something else with a red lid...can't remember the name.. Anyway, this one is chewable but works less fast than just the regular tabs. For me, it takes at least 40 minutes to work. But the good thing is that you don't get that dopey feeling in the morning. I think I am going back to the previous one.

It works as advertised.

Posted by Reviewer1582167 on Sep 16, 2012

My wife has used this on a few sleepless nights, and it usually works to help put her to sleep. We've found some products that work a little better than this, but it's probably a function of one's own body chemistry.

Helps sleep

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 14, 2012

But still uses daily as a major

dr Murray's tranquil sleep

Posted by 5143852880627290194 on Aug 03, 2012

These tasty fruit flavored tablets did absolutely NOTHING for me!! Too bad, because they taste good!