10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Tranquil Sleep, 60 Chewable Tablets

Natural Factors Tranquil Sleep really works!

Posted by Reviewer2207628 on Nov 23, 2008

I was skeptical that this formulation would help me fall asleep and sleep well, but I opted to try it anyway because of the chewable tablet formulation. I am a former Ambien and more recently Lunesta user. I finally found a herbal remedy that works and the great thing about this is that I don't have to swallow a glass of water at bedtime to chase it down with like any other herbal remedy I've tried, making it less likely that I'll have to get up in the middle of the night. The big chewable tablets taste like fruity vitamin pills. The effect is not nearly as strong as Lunesta, but I awake refreshed without any hangover effect whatsoever. I can arise and within minutes be studying without feeling drowsy. I feel less sluggish with morning exercise also. I am very pleased with this product! It is so good to finally be off prescription sleep meds!

Tranquil Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1911909 on Jul 22, 2009

We have a child on the autistic spectrum who has never slept well or gone to sleep well for the 6 years he's been on this earth. Usually he gets all hyped up when he should be calming down and its usually a vicious cycle of him waking himself more and more until we find ourselves at midnight trying to get this wide awake hyper child to settle down. No typical remedies have ever worked turning lights down low getting everyone quiet making a nightime routine bathing bedtime snack nothing, but Tranguil sleep has given us a child with a good number of hours of sleep every night and it has given our entire family a normal nightime routine. Well, our world changed as soon as we gave him his first Tranquil Sleep! Within 10 minutes he begins to get drowsy like a typical baby should but he never did for his entire babyhood and then he just dozes off to sleep a short time later. One thing I have to say that others should know is that if you give this to a child make sure the child drinks a lot the next day (not right before bed because bathroom trips will cause problems)but it seems to constipate him a bit. Plenty of water the next day should counteract whatever constipates the child. Thank you tranquil sleep for a wonderful product.

good!

Posted by zerosums on Apr 07, 2012

My mother who broke down from cerebral infarction can't sleep for about 3~4 months. So I seeked adequate sleeping asistants. At first I selected some medicinal herbs. But those were useless. Maybe my mother's brain and body condition is different from normal. Then I seeked another products that include Melatonin. I thought this product's ingredients to be adequate. Too many melatonin may cause side effects. I divided this big table into four or five splits and gave her only one or two splits one night. She slept well for four or five hours. Considering the fact that she never slept even though she took sleeping medicine, the result was good.

Get off your perscription sleep-aid!

Posted by Reviewer2104242 on Feb 26, 2008

My son-in-law swears by these! (I bought them for him since he was having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep).

Good Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer3127002 on Feb 03, 2012

I care for my 85yr old mother with Alzheimers. I was trying to find something that could replace her Seroquel which was just too strong for her. These work great. Her mood has also improved. Love the fact that they are chewable. Decided to have my 11 yr old chew one at night as she tends to get more ramped up closer to bedtime. They do the trick and she loves the flavor. The only reason I gave 3 and not 5 stars is that if you are not ready to turn off your brain and sleep then you can power right through and stay awake. I like that they aren't extremely strong and you wake feeling fine but I wish they had a little more kick from the beginning. I've tried them and if I'm drowsy they put me right to sleep but if I'm stressing about anything then 2 won't put me to sleep.