• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

To sleep, and certainly to dream

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Feb 22, 2009

The product definitely helps me to relax and get to sleep, but I switched from two tablets to one after finding that they also trigger numerous vivid dreams - for me, at least. (I'm fine with dreaming, but the usual number per night are fine.) I also notice some mild stomach discomfort with these, but I do have a sensitive tummy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1262251 on Oct 15, 2009

There are nights where after a long day I just can't fall asleep. My mind is still busy going over the things that I wasn't able to complete. With this product I am able to relax and fall asleep. But even more important is that I am able to easily wake up. This is very important because I have two kids under the age of 3 and there are still nights where they wake up.

taste is great and works well

Posted by divelanai on Oct 23, 2011

I usually take three of these when I really need a good nights sleep. What is nice is I don't wake up with any side effects. Love it. Have tried many things and this is it!

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 20, 2011

Helps me sleep great. A bit pricy though.

Very good formula

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Jan 31, 2011

Questionable brand at times, but this formula is solid and very effective!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Aug 27, 2009

I have handed this out to friends and family - everyone I've given it to loves it! Helps give you a really good night's sleep. I've ordered lots of it!!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Feb 14, 2012

I love this product, it always works for me

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1617953 on Sep 13, 2010

I tend to be a bit of a night owl, so when I need to get to sleep earlier rather than later, this does the trick. If I need to get to sleep quickly and/or can afford a good 9hrs of sleep, I take the recommended 2. If I just want to be sure I can loll off in about an hour from when I take it, then I only take one. But be aware - taking two will absolutely help you go into a wonderful deep sleep, but if you need to wake up early (prior to 8AM) you may find yourself wanting to curl up under those warm blankets and not get out of bed yet.

Wonderful sleep remedy

Posted by Reviewer1467133 on Sep 13, 2009

Works very well. My husband and I both have trouble sleeping. We find this product works within 25 mins of taking it, and keeps us asleep for at least 6 hours. Prior to taking it, we were waking up every 2-4 hours. Will continue to order it. Non habit forming, but I notice I don't sleep as well when I don't take it.

best sleep help ever

Posted by Reviewer1469541 on Mar 20, 2015

very happy with how these help me fall fast asleep. I had really bad jet lag and this sorted it out quickly.