• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Finally, my husband can get some sleep...

Posted by Reviewer2789245 on Feb 17, 2010

I put this in the category of "one more thing that helps save a marriage." A well-rested husband is priceless.

Best night's sleep

Posted by Reviewer2379165 on Dec 28, 2009

I have a terrible time sleeping through the night and once I wake up, that's it, I'm up the rest of the night. The first time I took this product I slept through the entire night and woke up refreshed. I have taken it on several other ocassions and it works like a charm!

These work

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Jan 27, 2010

We usually get the chewable tablets, but got these as well. We have noticed a difference when we take either kind. Highly recommended!

tranquil sleep

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Jan 28, 2010

Take two of these for uninterrupted sleep. If you are not used to taking 5 HTP, you may be a little drowsy in the morning, but it goes away when you get out of bed.

NATURAL FACTORS STRESS-RELAX TRANQUIL SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer3315173 on Feb 05, 2010

These really work!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Nov 23, 2009

This is the greatest product I've ever used! It helps me go right to sleep and I awake without any kind of a "hangover" or fog; even on a short sleep night!

This really works for me

Posted by Reviewer1664761 on Apr 27, 2010

It helps me to fall asleep and to sleep through loud snoring after that. It tastes good, too, and I'm glad I found it.

Helps me sleep more easily!

Posted by Reviewer3122350 on Jun 06, 2010

I've just been using this product since I recieved my order from you in May. I don't use it every night but only when I either feel like I won't sleep good or if I wake up during the night and can't go back to sleep. While it doesn't help me sleep all night, I fell that it really relaxes my brain to let me sleep my naturally than if I had taken nothing. I hate taking prescription medicine as well as over the counter pain releavers.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1582361 on Nov 02, 2010

helps me relax and go to sleep

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 13, 2011

My 90 year old mother loves it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »