• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Fantastic sleep support

Posted by 4692000921090854216 on Mar 02, 2015

We have been using this product for several months and are very pleased with the results. It is gentle but very effective in allowing my daughter's body and mind to relax and fall to sleep. She takes it about 30 minutes before she wants to fall asleep and hasn't had any troubles falling asleep! Great product!

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012

Plain melatonin is better

DO NOT WORK

Posted by 5555707902508867756 on Aug 07, 2012

buying this for my mom ,but she said it doesn't work. she still can not sleep well.

Didn't Work - Love the Chewable Tablets, Though

Posted by bewell on Apr 04, 2012

I was very surprised to discover that this version of the same formula doesn't work for me. It seems to have no effect at all while the tablets are a godsend. Too bad, because these are less expensive (per serving), and more convenient (you can take them after you've brushed). Anyway, just glad to have something that works. Definitely recommend the tablets.

Enhances my Dreaming

Posted by Reviewer2880717 on Feb 02, 2012

This sleep aid is effective for me and seems to enhance my dreaming which somehow makes me feel more rested when I wake up.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on Jan 13, 2012

I highly recommend this product

sleep away

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Dec 25, 2011

This works most of the time. I just have to settle down into bed for it to take effect. If I'm up running around after taking this I won't feel any sleepy effects. I will sleep the whole night through and wake up happy and refreshed when taken appropriately. I think this also improves my mood. Good stuff, I will stick with it. I've experienced no side effects. This costs more than an over the counter melatonin that worked just as well. I stick with this because of the improved mood.

Tranquil Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1488318 on Nov 30, 2011

This is the best product I have ever tried for sleep issues ... I wouldn't be without a bottle of it in my home for when I need it ... I prefer the softgels to the chewable tablets , so I can take them more quickly ... Anyone who has problems falling asleep should try this product !

enteric capsules

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 05, 2011

These are very durable capsules. The efficacy for the purpose of my insomnia is not great for me.

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jun 13, 2011

My 90 year old mother loves it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »