Have noticed an increase in energy

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

I had cancer and had my thyroids removed in 1983. It has been a battle ever since with thyroxine/T4 supplementation. This product would improve even more if the L-Tyrosine was lowered. Coupled with Ultra Guggulow it does help with energy and cold legs/feet

Thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer2102317 on Dec 20, 2011

I'm glad to have some thyroid support through this natural supplement formula, and at such a reasonable price. Thanks so much for that.

Thyroid health formula

Posted by Reviewer2741338 on Dec 27, 2010

good product! They seem to help. Have almost taken all my second bottle and I plan to keep taking them.

No noticeable side effects

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 30, 2010

I've used both these and Now Foods Thyroid Energy for my borderline slow thyroid. I like these a lot because they do not make my heart race and they do not make me nauseous (if taken on an empty stomach) like the Now Foods brand does, however I do think the Now Foods brand cut my appetite more. I haven't seen significant weight loss with either formula but my adrenals are somewhat fatigued which may explain the lack of weight loss results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Feb 28, 2009

I have been using this for four months. I am starting to see some improvements in overall energy. I am curious to see if it has changed my numbers at all which will be in a month. I will hopefully report improvement.

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2528501 on Oct 01, 2008

You can't beat the price of these, though I have yet to see any kind of dramatic difference in my metabolism or fatigue symptoms. I have been taking it for a little over a month, and there are days I feel slightly less tired, but for the most part I haven't noticed a huge difference. I will continue to give them a chance, since I have found that sometimes it takes a while for something to build up in your system and take effect...I remain hopeful.

Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1446921 on Sep 07, 2008

I am very pleased with this product. I have a serious thyroid deficiency, and take 0.2 mg Syynthroid every day. Even so, I still had difficulty sleeping, my hair was falling out, and I suffered from very dry skin. I've only been taking this product for less than a month, and I have improved a measurable amount in that short time. I sleep better, my skin has improved, and I don't seem to be loosing as much hair. I'm so grateful for this product! I recommend it highly. Joan Havel, Texas

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1998790 on Jul 01, 2008

It really improved my mood. The rage spells are gone, I feel more mellow. But my energy level is still low

Ms. Sandra

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jun 14, 2008

Helps my sluggish thyroid

A Good Mix

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Mar 05, 2008

I take this to help boost my thyroid function. It isn't obvious that it helps, but I trust Natural Factors to make a good mix. I like that it doesn't have the common things that I already get in my multi-vitamin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »