Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1010813 on Apr 02, 2008

I was diagnosed with a borderline hypo thyroid. It explained why I was feeling so tired all the time even after having a good nights sleep. Because I am borderline, my doctor didn't want to put me on medication. After taking Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, I am feeling like my normal self again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1972984 on May 13, 2010

i am a 37 yr od female with rh arthritis, fibro and low thyroid (borderline in doctors terminology!). With all the pain, fatigue is unbeleivable. I was told to visit psychiatrists as there was a link with pain-depression-low energy whatever. But none of the doctors were thinking out of the box to give synthroid or whatever but could easily dispense very potent Snri/ SSRI and all the crap. Though i was a guinea pig, I put an end to the meds which made me gain 75 pounds in 2 years and worse..the symptoms didnt change a bit. researched a lot on thryoid meds first and then Vitamin D. Iherb customers are wonderful and of great help. I started using vitamin D (which is a hormone actually) and then natural factors thyroid and raw thyroid (sold in this site). I cant beleive my problem was more about the endocrine system. i stillhave Rh pain but my point is am lving my every day to the fullest..am SO HAPPY, it has been so long since i felt alive and energetic. Thanks to this product and raw thyroid. Hopefully this will help someone out there!

Helps me to wake up easier!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Nov 03, 2006

I've noticed it's easier to wake up in the morning since I started this supplement, even with my weak adrenals. My doctor encouraged me to keep taking it.

From NYC --Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2824479 on Sep 17, 2010

Last year I was diagnosis with a thyroid goiter with a nodule in the left gland. I had the full-scale thyroid blood test done. The test kept coming back as normal. Therefore, the doctor did not put me on thyroid medications. However, the doctors could not explain why my thyroid and nodule kept getting larger. The doctor recommended that I undergo a total Thyroidectomy and sent me to a surgeon. Before considering a radical procedure such as a thyroidectomy, I decided to try the nutritional supplementation product called, “Thyroid Support.” After taking ‘Thyroid Support’ for just a month, I went in for a Thyroid Sonogram before the thyroid biopsy. The Thyroid Sonogram showed that the goiter and nodule were actually shrinking. The nodule had become too small to biopsy. Goiters with nodule rarely shrink. The medical doctors were amazed at the rate my thyroid condition turned around. They could not explain the sudden amazing recovery. Nevertheless, I knew that the only changes I made were to start taking the ‘Thyroid Support’ product.

Feeling good

Posted by Reviewer2893786 on Mar 12, 2008

the first thing I noticed was my mood improved

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on May 02, 2008

Since taking this - i take 1 capsule rather than 2, I've been sleeping and feeling better.

Thyroid Health Formula

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on Oct 09, 2008

This product has improved my energy levels and I think my blood sugar levels are improved. I am hypothyroid but my TSH levels are "normal", but I still have many of the same problems with no help from my Dr's. My husband has had thyroid problems in the past and he took it and says he has more energy. I would advise this product for anyone who has this type of problem.

A total fan of this product!

Posted by Reviewer2071207 on Jun 03, 2009

After taking this product for a week or so--I began to simply feel better--more energy and overall well being--it is remarkable. I love it. AND recommend it to those as opposed to synthetic pharmaceuticals to give it a try.

Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1943230 on Oct 22, 2009

Excellent product, my husband hands are not cold as much and his OCD is improved.

Just started taking it.

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Jan 29, 2009

So far so good. Will know more in a few weeks. I don't feel as hungry as I did before.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »