Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1010813 From New York on Apr 02, 2008

I was diagnosed with a borderline hypo thyroid. It explained why I was feeling so tired all the time even after having a good nights sleep. Because I am borderline, my doctor didn't want to put me on medication. After taking Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, I am feeling like my normal self again.

Helps me to wake up easier!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer From California on Nov 03, 2006

I've noticed it's easier to wake up in the morning since I started this supplement, even with my weak adrenals. My doctor encouraged me to keep taking it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1972984 From Washington on May 13, 2010

i am a 37 yr od female with rh arthritis, fibro and low thyroid (borderline in doctors terminology!). With all the pain, fatigue is unbeleivable. I was told to visit psychiatrists as there was a link with pain-depression-low energy whatever. But none of the doctors were thinking out of the box to give synthroid or whatever but could easily dispense very potent Snri/ SSRI and all the crap. Though i was a guinea pig, I put an end to the meds which made me gain 75 pounds in 2 years and worse..the symptoms didnt change a bit. researched a lot on thryoid meds first and then Vitamin D. Iherb customers are wonderful and of great help. I started using vitamin D (which is a hormone actually) and then natural factors thyroid and raw thyroid (sold in this site). I cant beleive my problem was more about the endocrine system. i stillhave Rh pain but my point is am lving my every day to the fullest..am SO HAPPY, it has been so long since i felt alive and energetic. Thanks to this product and raw thyroid. Hopefully this will help someone out there!

Feeling good

Posted by Reviewer2893786 From Pennsylvania on Mar 12, 2008

the first thing I noticed was my mood improved

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 From Massachusetts on May 02, 2008

Since taking this - i take 1 capsule rather than 2, I've been sleeping and feeling better.