I'm sure it works for some

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Dec 28, 2009

This made my stomach hurt. I need a thyroid formula but I think this one has too much l-tyrosine for me.

Prefer NOW Foods to this

Posted by Reviewer2535046 on Nov 06, 2011

I've been using Now Foods Thyroid Energy for the past couple of months. I read about this product and so tried it for a few days to see the difference. With the NOW Foods brand I get a huge boost in energy within an hour or so of taking the 2 capsules. With this brand there have been no noticable effects at all. A look at the labels show differing amounts and even different ingredients. This brand just did nothing for me.

strange reaction

Posted by Reviewer2977934 on Jan 30, 2011

Did make me feel better initial, but then I feel sleepy all the time, but couldn't sleep. perhaps because of ashwagandha

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2599431 on Dec 01, 2011

Works great. It keeps my Thyroid in balance and I don't have to take any drugs. I am very happy about that.

good product

Posted by allieb on May 27, 2010

after finding out that my TSH had jumped into the higher range of normal, i started taking this product. before i started taking it i was having hot and cold flashes, NO ENERGY, and i mean i had tried every supplement out there for energy. after starting to take this product i felt so so much better. i had energy and was mentally clearer than i have been in years, and my hot/cold flashes stopped. but- my TSH jumped a whole point higher taking this so i am confused. i guess i will just go by how i feel and continue taking it. but i definately noticed a difference for the better.

Natural factors thyroid health

Posted by Reviewer1523389 on Nov 10, 2007

We've tried similar products, but we seem to have more energy since we switched to this one.

Ms. Sandra

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jun 14, 2008

Helps my sluggish thyroid

I recommend

Posted by 5144792927715594533 on Jan 06, 2014

Still figuring out if they work or not as I did no check ups lately, yet the feeling is really good, no unpleasant side effects.

been on it for 20 days .

Posted by 5554505729953016324 on Mar 22, 2016

so far it took a few weeks to start feeling any changes in myself.I did buy a candida tonic as well and that may also have helped .I do know you need to fix your thyroid after getting your body cleaned any ways .so right now i do feel better than i have in years and i will come back here and there to update how things have gone for the next year.

Très satisfait!

Posted by 5754603272211653022 on Oct 24, 2014

Produit conforme à mes attentes. Pour un fonctionnement thyroïdien optimal. A Préconiser après 40 ans pour rester en forme physique et surtout mentale.