Works

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on May 25, 2014

I noticed that if I take this before bed I wake up feeling rested and feeling good, instead of crawling out of bed with a cloud over my head. Both my mom and dad have thyroid problems, so I bought this just to try out, without having gone to the doctor to get a diagnosis, which I will do next time I go in for a physical.

Prefer NOW Foods to this

Posted by Reviewer2535046 on Nov 06, 2011

I've been using Now Foods Thyroid Energy for the past couple of months. I read about this product and so tried it for a few days to see the difference. With the NOW Foods brand I get a huge boost in energy within an hour or so of taking the 2 capsules. With this brand there have been no noticable effects at all. A look at the labels show differing amounts and even different ingredients. This brand just did nothing for me.

strange reaction

Posted by Reviewer2977934 on Jan 30, 2011

Did make me feel better initial, but then I feel sleepy all the time, but couldn't sleep. perhaps because of ashwagandha

I'm sure it works for some

Posted by Reviewer2310326 on Dec 28, 2009

This made my stomach hurt. I need a thyroid formula but I think this one has too much l-tyrosine for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2599431 on Dec 01, 2011

Works great. It keeps my Thyroid in balance and I don't have to take any drugs. I am very happy about that.

good product

Posted by allieb on May 27, 2010

after finding out that my TSH had jumped into the higher range of normal, i started taking this product. before i started taking it i was having hot and cold flashes, NO ENERGY, and i mean i had tried every supplement out there for energy. after starting to take this product i felt so so much better. i had energy and was mentally clearer than i have been in years, and my hot/cold flashes stopped. but- my TSH jumped a whole point higher taking this so i am confused. i guess i will just go by how i feel and continue taking it. but i definately noticed a difference for the better.

Natural factors thyroid health

Posted by Reviewer1523389 on Nov 10, 2007

We've tried similar products, but we seem to have more energy since we switched to this one.

Ms. Sandra

Posted by Reviewer1564169 on Jun 14, 2008

Helps my sluggish thyroid

An Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2309466 on Sep 30, 2011

I would rather use any natural product instead of taking synthetic drugs for my health and this product has kept my thyroid levels within normal range.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3003083 on Nov 01, 2010

I like taking this product, I trust the brand...I take other products from Natural Factors ....all are above average.