Natural Factors, Thyroid Health Formula, 60 Veggie Caps

Works

Posted by Reviewer2919687 From Florida on May 10, 2007

This supplement will greatly help those who are slightly hypothyroid-subclinical hypothyroidism and cannot get treated by a doctor due to their 'TSH' values being within 'normal' range.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 From Colorado on Mar 13, 2010

I feel like this has definitely helped my thyroid. I started this along with a few other products, but overall, my energy levels are back up, and i am able to go several hours longer at a time when doing activities! This is the 2nd thyroid product i tried, and it definitely works better than the first one. I recommend this product.

This supplement is helping my hypothyroid

Posted by Reviewer3026710 From Florida on Oct 09, 2009

I was diagnosed with hypo-thyroid and my TSH 3rd Generation went down from 4.98 to 4.50 which is a normal stage. I took 2 pills a day in the morning. I just got my blood test result and it was a great one for my thyroid!

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2528501 From California on Oct 01, 2008

You can't beat the price of these, though I have yet to see any kind of dramatic difference in my metabolism or fatigue symptoms. I have been taking it for a little over a month, and there are days I feel slightly less tired, but for the most part I haven't noticed a huge difference. I will continue to give them a chance, since I have found that sometimes it takes a while for something to build up in your system and take effect...I remain hopeful.

Thyroid Health

Posted by Reviewer2503490 From Kansas on Jun 08, 2010

Something in this gave me headaches so I had to discontinue, but I did initially get a nice energy boost from it. (My thyroid test is on the hypothyroid side)