Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Wonderful combination at a GREAT price!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009

Natural Factors did a GOOD THING! Turmeric and Bromelain together...what a great combinaton! They work synergistically to reduce pain and inflammation, to cleanse your liver and kidneys, and to keep your blood flowing to all the extremities. The only thing that would be even better would be to replace the turmeric with curcumin! Now THAT would be a real winner! Great product from a GREAT company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Support for my system

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

Inflammation Fighter

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Great combination

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jun 10, 2010

I feel that both of these products are great for inflamation. I`m doing well on them.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.