great value

Posted by Reviewer1864287 on Jan 28, 2009

seem fine, great value for money, arrived in perfect condition, packed well, no customs problems! seems like they are helping with infammation and joint pain.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3344901 on Feb 24, 2009

I like this product and have been using it for a couple of years now. I think it helps reduce inflamation somewhat. Not as much as a prescription anti-inflammatory but still does some good.

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Product works well for me and my family.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3243282 on Aug 31, 2009

This is a great product for inflamation. Works great. Suppose to work better with the Bromelain in it. Thanks.

Good for inflammation and both gastric and joints

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

This is a good combination for inflammatory states and complements fish oils well amongst other products.

not as yellow

Posted by Reviewer3346624 on Sep 01, 2010

The turmeric will dye things yellow, but not nearly as much as another brand I have used before.

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Dec 28, 2010

I stopped taking ibuprofen because after 30 years of using it regularly for menstrual cramps, my GFR (measure of kidney function) was not looking so good. But I still needed relief from the cramps. I take a couple of these along with Traumeel and it helps. Not as potent as ibuprofen but still helpful.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Good for pain & digestion...but anyone with gallbladder / biliary problems beware, turmeric won't suit you. I found it helps greatly with pain, but after a while couldn't continue. I had gallbladder removed years ago, and vomited on taking turmeric. Had to discontinue.

ok

Posted by 4953358649360157073 on Jun 27, 2014

It helps, but it took a while to see.

natural factor t/b

Posted by 5005516901630098822 on Feb 18, 2015

have used for years helps keep swelling down

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »