Great anti-inflamatory

Posted by KiwiKent on Nov 06, 2014

Good combination. Have used Bromelain in the past with good results with joint injuries. Turmeric is also recommended for inflammation and latest research recommends it for brain and general health. Super herb!

Natural Factor, Tumeric & Bromelain

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Oct 22, 2014

Great product, works for me and will for many others too.

review

Posted by Reviewer1519269 on Aug 05, 2014

does help in bringing down inflammation your price is higher and I have been getting it $3.00 cheaper

NSAID replacement

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Jul 14, 2014

I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, which sometimes causes radiating pain down my arm. I didn't want to take Advil or Aleve daily, as they take a toll on your liver. Turmeric and Bromelian are natural anti-inflammatories that are healing to your liver. Win-win! Definitely helps reduce any discomfort. Everyone in my house reaches for these instead of the old NSAIDs.

Price hike

Posted by 4675714077820612063 on May 08, 2014

I've been very happy with this product but I'm afraid the price is now out of reach for me; it's an enormous price hike from just two months ago! I'll have to look for an alternative.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1340331 on Apr 20, 2014

The price is much higher than it used to be. Why is that. I need the product but find it very expensive. Thank you

Inflammation Fighter

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I used this product for years and the turmeric helped me significantly fight inflammation. The bromelain helps as well to fight inflammation and absorption. In the last couple of years I am using more bromelain and serrapeptase for inflammation fighting.

Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Nov 25, 2011

I decided to try this combination for pain and inflamation and so far it has worked great for my leg and hip pain. I would recommend this for anyone to try, you will be so happy you tried it.

dr on tv said all women should take this and I do now. It was on the doctors show

Posted by Reviewer1302418 on Sep 08, 2011

dr on the doctor show on tv said all women should take this..Helps calm and lose weight

Support for my system

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

I use this to help with pain caused by my Osteoarthritis. I know it helps cause when I miss it my pain levels goes up significantly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »